Anyone who STILL questions Obama's legitimacy is flat out racist, psychotic or both

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Racism is the biggest intellectual cop out ever invented. Why attribute disfavor due to incompetence, corruption or a flawed ideology, when you can simply throw it in the "racism" box.

#21     Apr 28, 2011
  2. LOL, Gabfly is so worked up that he can't even fathom that his initial statement was pure trolling at its finest.

As if the fact that it took Obama three years to finally make an attempt to answer this whole debate. Now, it's simply racist to continue to explore the details behind this whole episode.

FWIW, give me a few hours in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and I could put together a remarkable long form birth certificate. It's not that complicated.

#22     Apr 28, 2011
  3. Exactly, was the criticism of George Bush by Jesse Jackson racist? If not, then why not?

#23     Apr 28, 2011
  4. olias

olias

I disagree. I'm pretty sure a large number of birthers are just dopes, being fooled by racists who propagate this shite.

#24     Apr 28, 2011
  5. olias

olias

Let's have an honest discussion here.

Why should he have to anything to answer this whole absurd accusation? Why should Obama have to jump through hoops that no one else had to? Honestly, would you?

I wouldn't.

Hardly any man with a pair of balls would. Most men would simply say 'go to hell', just as Obama did

#25     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Yes, I would be equally and visibly upset if the birthers were on my side of the political aisle and someone put the spotlight on them whenever they uttered something utterly stupid. I can imagine your general discomfort by at least indirect association.

Yes, accuse me of being the bigger troll for commenting on the hypocrites/racists/psychotics who continue to drone on after the discussion should have ended. Yes, let's just let them continue unabated here on ET and accuse anyone who has had enough of being a troll.

#26     Apr 28, 2011
  7. I'm just going with the odds. Hence the "probably." Sure enough, they may merely be psychotic, and follow in the malignant footsteps of racists because they cannot discern reality for themselves. Note the thread title.

#27     Apr 28, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

your intent in posting this brand new thread was to get negative responses, not to initiate new, intelligent discussion. troll.

anyone else doing the same is a troll.

#28     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said.

#29     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Birtherism is the biggest "intellectual" cop-out ever invented. Why attribute disfavor due to birtherism when it is supposedly due to incompetence, corruption or flawed ideology, unless that disfavor is really just flat out racism looking for a suitable box, and having little or nothing to do with incompetence, corruption or flawed ideology? If it really came down to incompetence, corruption or flawed ideology, then why did the "birthers" not focus exclusively on this alleged incompetence, corruption or flawed ideology? Round and round we go.

#30     Apr 28, 2011