Anyone who is upset with this market is

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FattBurger, Apr 9, 2010.

1. How would you know, you run away like a girl when someone asks to see proof you even trade :p

#31     Apr 10, 2010
  2. You don't agree with Cheese's post?

:)

Don't confuse 'running away' with not giving in to the demands of a child on the internet.

:cool:

Have a nice weekend, 'weirdo'.

:)

#32     Apr 10, 2010
  3. ... and other times it shouts, "not today, baby. not tomorrow, either"

when price chops sideways inside no-range sessions with no volume, no one is making consistent money. period. veteran traders know that already and newbies will learn soon enough

as for the fund managers with $$ billions to employ, sure they will probe the long side right now here and there. but one look at the volume patterns lately says it all: tapes drift up with no volume, tapes come down with accelerated volume

what's that tell anyone open-minded and objective? tells us that organic buying is exhausted, organic selling is waiting on hair triggers. stocks are going up as USD carry-trade proxy, nothing else. investors ain't deploying $$ billions here to the long side, or you'd see it in the volume patterns plain as day, smack you square in the eyes on the charts.

stock markets traders are de facto FX traders right now. whichever way DX and CL ripsaw is the way eminis will continue to chop

#33     Apr 10, 2010
  4. Coolio

Coolio

Bingo .. this is the reason why one must go to wher the action is /CL, /DX and even /NG .

Shit you could have blindly sold an /NG contract a month ago using daily charts and be up thousands with an initial 6 tick stop.

#34     Apr 10, 2010
  5. I must admit I am really upset about this market. It always looked like a 10-15% correction is coming; yet it continues to move up. I believe we are in a bull market; so so far I only trade long. Though I am upset because I can't trade large positions due to the fact I see a correction coming. Can't make great profit like in 2009 with small positions.

#35     Apr 10, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Who says that bears haven't made money during this rally?

#36     Apr 11, 2010
  7. Nexen

Nexen

and then in another thread from the previous week

You must live in the house of pain

#37     Apr 11, 2010
  8. as someone once said , 100% up room to go!

#38     Apr 11, 2010
  9. Oldies but goodies! :D

Buy dem Dips.

Sell dem Rips.

Bank da Pips.

Buy da Dips.

Buy 'em till ya Holler.

Buy 'dem Dips till ya got no Dollar!

If your Stocks take a Cramer.

Don't be a Lamer.

Buy the Dip.

And Watch 'em Rip!