Anyone who is upset with this market is

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FattBurger, Apr 9, 2010.

1. How have the markets handled the Greek crisis, that says it all. All bad new will be ignored until after the election.

These are just my thoughts, know one has to believe them, only time will tell. I expect some give back in May-June.

#11     Apr 9, 2010
  2. A rising 30yr will get more folks into the market for rear of rising rates.

This VAT tax will only spur demand as the fear of more taxes pulls demand out of our wallets to beat the tax.

Honey lets get that car now before we have to pay a 20% tax, hurry.

#12     Apr 9, 2010
  3. spindr0

spindr0

I have been very upset with this market

I have warned it to straighten up, fly right and behave !
    If it doesn't, I'm going to take away some serious support levels !

#13     Apr 9, 2010
  4. Nice post man. This stuff is just way over Fattburgers head

:cool:

Which is why he mocked you, it's a defense mechanism.

:D

#14     Apr 9, 2010
  5. There have been several of us net long Shares and RE for over a year now (check the archives). I don't see any reason to change now.

Happy Hunting.

#15     Apr 9, 2010
  6. Sure is man, I can't even spell. Good thing thats not a requirment for running your own business.

Just keep checking in to my THIS MARKET IS RIGGED TO THE UPSIDE thread as we near the election...wink wink.

#16     Apr 9, 2010
  7. Just buy some gold and be done with it. I'm still waiting for a2nd leg down in this market, but thats just me.

#17     Apr 9, 2010
  8. Everyone ready for DOW 11000, make my day, just 18 more points, piece of cake.

#18     Apr 9, 2010
  9. there's a difference between investing and trading

#19     Apr 9, 2010
  10. So everyone who bought ES 667 thirteen months ago is holding to cover at ES 1300 sometime in the future? Or your theory is that those short from 1300 held all the way down and will only cover if stopped at par some seven hundred handles off the low?

There ain't one trader left on earth of any kind who is still long thirteen months later from anywhere near those lows. Price is going up on no volume intraday, inside 6pt total ranges due to an absence of traders, period.

Fattburger is merely the latest incarnation of Roman Candle, etc times a dozen dead prior monikers. Next market correction lower, this alias is abandoned like all the previous

#20     Apr 9, 2010