Anyone watching the revolution in New York?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by benwm, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #21     Nov 18, 2011
  2. dtan1e

dtan1e

thats a noteworthy approach but in this case is it issued by the mafias?

#22     Nov 18, 2011
  3. #23     Nov 20, 2011
  4. ammo

ammo

does anyone know how it started,is it a plan to stage a fake revolution that peters out so if there is another,a real one ,no one pays attention

#24     Nov 20, 2011
  5. they also claimed they used their bodies to effectively shut down Wall Street. (I didn't hear about this until after the market closed.) Don't they know the actual NYSE bukding on Wall Street is just an icon? Nobody trades there anymore. That's like standing in front of the Smithsonian Institute and claiming you shut down science.

#25     Nov 20, 2011
  6. Tea party.

#26     Nov 20, 2011
  7. the media coverage is pretty pathetic, but then again the media is pathetic so why should I expect anything different? I would like to see just once, a reporter take anyone of those protestors aside and discuss their idea of fixing the problem. Oh, they take them aside and ask them why they are protesting, but the answer is always something we all know is true. But no one has any ideas how to fix the problem. And yes, there is a problem. People don't protest if there is no problem. Most of the Elitist Traders on this site rspond to it the same way Great Britain responded to the protests in India.

#27     Nov 20, 2011
  8. a big majority of those ppl are a mix of young unemployed, liberal, "live with my parents" whiners.

#28     Nov 20, 2011
  9. go back to school and learn something before you post dumbass answers

#29     Nov 20, 2011
  10. wow southbeach4me, that reply was really enlightening. I didn't realize what a dumbass answer "tea party" was until I read your analysis. Did you go to school? Maybe I should go back and learn something if that's the kinds of things they teach you. Since I owe you one I'll save you time and effort to reply to me, "F**k You oldtime"

#30     Nov 20, 2011