Anyone watching the dollar?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Jul 11, 2008.

1. What a move downward on the GSE news!

EUR/USD back over 1.59

We could see new lows soon.

2. Monopoly money..coming up..
    I knew there was a reason they turned the new bills purple...

3. Don't laugh, it's true!

4. Absolutely watching it, on the edge of a cliff that it will not come back from.

Could be any day now that we break to new lows and the real disasters begin.

Peter Schiff has been calling it for years. He has also been calling oil higher this whole time while the shills say it is a bubble.

5. I am, I made a killing going long the Yen last night around 1am. I did not buy any Euros because it was close to an all-time high. This was a mistake as the Euro did much better than the Yen today.

http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/reports/pwgpolicystatemktturmoil_03122008.pdf

I don't care what anyone says, government is playing games with financial markets which is It's creating some excellent trading opportunities though but the dollar is toast!

6. "A Nation of whiners . . ."

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Anyone watching the dollar?"

I didn't know I was supposed to.

8. piezoe

piezoe

Vanity Fair published a picture of the W along side Franklin Pierce. "The two forgotten Presidents." I disagree. Pierce may be long forgotten, but the W will be long remembered.

The U.S. Government may soon have to start issuing bonds denominated in a basket of currencies, as did Latin countries previously...

What a Country!:eek:

9. Wow that was an intelligent comment, maybe you can tell us more about yourself so we can try to understand your thought processes.

Truly stunning.

10. cgtrader:

" Wow that was an intelligent comment, maybe you can tell us more about yourself so we can try to understand your thought processes."

It's a quote from the McCain campaign.

BELLEVILLE, Mich. — Senator John McCain has spent the week trying to tell people that he feels their economic pain. So it was more than a little unhelpful when one of his top economic advisers was quoted Thursday as saying that the United States was only in a “mental recession” and that it had become a “nation of whiners.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/us/politics/11campaign.html

#10     Jul 11, 2008