Anyone watching the debates tonight?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by staffpro, Sep 26, 2008.

1. The biggest headline of this debate is Obama would recklessly bomb a nation with 172,000,000 people that possesses nukes. McCain has a much safer, saner view on Pakistan. A war with Pakistan is something we could all do without. I'm not sure Obama's ego understands that.

#51     Sep 26, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

Its not just about Iraq! More than likely I probably agree about the Iraq issue. (to be determined) Our country is way more than about just Iraq without devaluing the severity of that issue.

#52     Sep 26, 2008
  3. FYI King George is doing that TODAY! If Obama orders air strikes into Pakistan it would be business as usual as far as US policy is concerned.

#53     Sep 26, 2008
  4. Obama talked about a surgical strike to take out Bin Laden, if we knew where he was, and if Pakistan was not able to do the job.

Don't you trust our military to make a surgical strike?

More fear card stuff past insanity, more fear card stuff...

#54     Sep 26, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

Very good debate! I liked it. McCain wins on govt spending. Obama pretty much sweeps it on everything else. There are both good candidates, America will do fine with either in office.

#55     Sep 26, 2008
  6. If we have to bomb a cave in Pakistan to kill Bin laden,so be it.If Pakistan wants to start shit because of that,so be it

#56     Sep 26, 2008
  7. dinoman

dinoman

If you like status quo, Then yes vote for them. If you think we really need a new direction I would suggest doing more due dilegence.

#57     Sep 26, 2008
  8. Obama brain trust tells him not to forcefully attack and interrupt when McCain tells blatant untruths about him. Tactic fails, and McCain looks more in control and scores more 'points' even though half of them were just made up.

Once again, Dems drop the ball. McCain wins, clearly. He spoke more in detail about foreign policy issues.

#58     Sep 26, 2008
  9. He never said anything about "bombing" pakistan. Sorry pabst I know this the last thing you have to cling on to justify your vote for mccain, but it just aint true :)

#59     Sep 26, 2008
  10. And you know Bin Laden is alive, eh?

"If Pakistan wants to start shit because of that,so be it..."

It makes me feel REAL good that people like you have a vote...you friggin' idiot.

#60     Sep 26, 2008