Anyone watch Fast Money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Brandonf, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Svenwulf

Svenwulf

sad but true.

#11     Mar 10, 2007
  2. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention a bunch of legalized pumper and dumpers.

#12     Mar 10, 2007
  3. I think it's a decent show. Sometimes I'll see a chart I missed. I enjoy Bolling most of all.

Now, Cramer, is the ultimate fast talker. I dont waste my time with him.

#13     Mar 10, 2007
  4. Not sure if it was Fast Money or the show before (On The Money) that had Tim Sykes the "kid" from that reality cable TV series Wall Street.....he didn't look very happy slouched on his chair.

#14     Mar 10, 2007
  5. Is this the video? He's in it about 6:00minutes into the video.
    www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=206931049&Play=1#

#15     Mar 10, 2007

6. Im not a huge cramer fan either...but I actually appreciate when he changes his mind. As a trader thats what we are programmed to do...no buy and hold here. No short and hold here for that matter.

BTW those fast money guys are doing fine without the show...Bolling make 10-15 mill a year trading nat gas in the pit.

#16     Mar 10, 2007
  7. Surdo

Surdo

Actually, Cramer is the ultimate DOUCHE!

el surdo

#17     Mar 10, 2007
  8. I always watch it. Not because I get trading ideas from it, most the time its just fun to watch. Its like watching friends sitting around bullshitting about the markets. Once and a while a chart will pop up that I'll be interested in -

and its all worth it when you hear Jeff Macke tell Becky Quick that he has a "dick in the box" for her

#18     Mar 10, 2007
  9. Yeah Bolling doesnt need the $$$ but I'm sure he is not turning it down either. He probably bought his mansion in Cabo with what he has been paid over the last 6 months at CNBC. LOL :p

I just made the rookie mistake of actually trading off what these guys actually recommend (AMZN trading at 52 multiple should be 22, yeah right good call on that one!). These shows are strictly entertainment and if you trade based on them, you'll blow your account out within the year if not sooner.

Trading is all about discipline and sticking to your trading plan.

#19     Mar 10, 2007