Anyone using Tunnel Trading Method?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by bigmrfrank, Jun 29, 2006.

1. I came across this method a few days ago and it seems like a sound method for long term trading on the Cable. Long term for me anyway being that I rarely hold a position longer than an hour. I've set up a cable chart ... month worth of hour bars ... and applied the 3 EMAs (12, 144 & 169). Makes sense and has some huge moves. OK, FIBs are used for profit taking and such but in the system discription by "Vegas" he does not mention *where* to draw the FIBs from ... only the #s. Can someone please expound upon the FIB placement ... perhaps a chart? I'll add bottom and top signals that will add further refinement, backtest, simtest, forward test and make them available. Thx.

2. Did you find out about this method at Forex Factory? I've seen a thread there by "Vegas" on this subject. You may be able to find an answer there.

3. I'm not sure where I found it. Printed in off at some point and found it a few days ago. I was able to figure out what I needed to know and am in the process of working a system around the method. It looks extremely promising.