Anyone using TradeNavigator?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by osorico, Jan 10, 2006.

1. belmondo

belmondo

Luke,
    since I'm about open account with TransAct through ProActive I'm interesting about your experience with TN. I want to use Sierra Chart as I get used to it. Can you compare these two and if not have you ever experienced any problem with TN and TA feed or TA feed at all?
    thank you

P.S. english is not my native language

#51     Jan 13, 2007
  2. I only used Sierra Charts on a trial several years ago. Their trials were very limited in what you could chart at the time and I didn't like what I saw. That was at least 4 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. SC probably has changed a lot in that time too. But if you us Navigator as a trading platform, it has charts with all the standard indicators.

Have I EVER had troubles? Yes, but that was when TA was using TradeMaven. TM was the root of the problems. When they dumped all the TM stuff from their servers, problems went away. TA has a very fast back end. Very Satisfied.

#52     Jan 13, 2007
  3. belmondo

belmondo

Luke,
    thank you. Yes Sierra made big step. They have what I need. Range bar, tick graph and basic indicators. (they have others indicator as well)

#53     Jan 14, 2007