Anyone using TradeNavigator?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by osorico, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Demo starts tommorrow. Charting looks like it rivals eSignal, templates and all.

Comments about real-time, live execution/clearing/orders etc greatly appreciated.

Osorico

2. After using the demo for the first 3 hours this AM, my opinion is...

Trade Navigator is not yet ready for prime time. Definately worth keeping an eye on though.

PM if you want some specifics.

Osorico

3. I use trade navigator....it is top notch for system development, strategy implementation, and money management.

4. katesdp

katesdp

Works great.

The videos are very good as well.

5. I take this back.

While I did encounter some significant issues, they have been solved.

Not only did I receive a call from company Pres, I worked directly with a programmer, before the market open today, to solve the issues (and verified a bug or two).

Bottomline... I was too hasty to say it wasn't ready for prime time. And having the ability to speak directly with the people who are capable of fixing and/or changing things is a priceless bonus.

Demo day 2, all systems go. :)

Osorico

6. jeffgil

jeffgil

anyone here want a demo - register here and I will take care of rest. We only need a name, email and phone.

I know this is pushy...but I believe traders interested in a chart / order entry combo with TradeStation like features should really try it out for themselves rather than rely on random posts from who knows.

http://www.infinitybrokerage.com/futures/tradenavtrial.aspx?ref=JGIL

7. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

AGAIN....

What do they charge for it?

Does anyone answer to this question?

TIA

Lorenzo

8. If you have to ask...you can't afford it! :)

9. Xenia

Xenia

10. I bought my copy, for around 2k....a little over a year ago, that might be a better way to go.

#10     Jan 12, 2006