Anyone using TradeNavigator?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by osorico, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Demo starts tommorrow. Charting looks like it rivals eSignal, templates and all.

Comments about real-time, live execution/clearing/orders etc greatly appreciated.

2. After using the demo for the first 3 hours this AM, my opinion is...

Trade Navigator is not yet ready for prime time. Definately worth keeping an eye on though.

PM if you want some specifics.

3. I use trade is top notch for system development, strategy implementation, and money management.
  4. katesdp

Works great.

The videos are very good as well.
  5. I take this back.

While I did encounter some significant issues, they have been solved.

Not only did I receive a call from company Pres, I worked directly with a programmer, before the market open today, to solve the issues (and verified a bug or two).

Bottomline... I was too hasty to say it wasn't ready for prime time. And having the ability to speak directly with the people who are capable of fixing and/or changing things is a priceless bonus.

Demo day 2, all systems go. :)

6. jeffgil

anyone here want a demo - register here and I will take care of rest. We only need a name, email and phone.

I know this is pushy...but I believe traders interested in a chart / order entry combo with TradeStation like features should really try it out for themselves rather than rely on random posts from who knows.
  7. Lorenzo

What do they charge for it?

Does anyone answer to this question?

8. If you have to can't afford it! :)
  9. Xenia

10. I bought my copy, for around 2k....a little over a year ago, that might be a better way to go.
    #10     Jan 12, 2006