Anyone using pipslayers.com?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by GermanTrader, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Signed up for their trial, but no response to my email. Anyone other than rookie posters have any direct experience with their signals?

2. Nope and judging from their website. I think you have wasted enough time on them already.

Git som' git som'!

3. Seems a little suspicious does their track record. Shows all those pips they made, but if you look at the dates, there are periods where there are no entries for 3 or 4 days. I wonder what happened during those days.

If you are pulling 50-200 pips 85% of the time and the 15% you lose is less that 100 pips, gotta wonder why someone would be selling that info for 55 per month. For August he claims to have got 2580 pips that month. So thats about what...25k per lot per month? Seems like if you are making that kind of profit, you could afford to pay someone to design a more professional looking website.

4. aonelite

aonelite

First of all, in my opinion, it is best to "Always be suspicious " to all spoon feeding level softwares. If it works like it said, anyone would be rich by now. If it is too easy to be true, yeph it is too easy.

5. Finally got a reply almost a week later.

"You have been added for a 1-week trial" from RJ SLAYER <pipslayerrj@gmail.com>

Watching this one like a hawk.

6. aonelite

aonelite

Just one week ? LOL

7. Gave them no credit card info, so no worries. Their website claims three tips per day. None so far...

8. OK, got signal #1 yesterday morning:

Thursday, October 2, 2008 10:03 PM

Pair: Gbp/Jpy
    Action: Long
    Price1: @ Market : 186.60
    Price2 Retrafement: 185.70
    Stop Loss: 185.30
    Take Profit: 187.65

Result: Stopped out.

9. Signal #2 today:

Friday, October 3, 2008 6:27 AM

Pair: Gbp/Chf
    Action; Short
    Price1: @ market 2.0048
    TP; 1.9953
    SL: 2.0130

Result: Stopped out.

0 for 2.

10. aonelite

aonelite

Oh, y profit so close? and what is the Retracement?

#10     Oct 3, 2008