anyone using PFG BEST?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by sumosam, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Felix Homogratus, for an unbiased news source!

#11     Mar 9, 2009
  2. iice74

iice74

I spoke to sales reps at PFG Best and was very impressed with their knowledge and ability to answer all questions. While researching which firm to move to over the past couple of weeks I've ran into some really bad sales reps, some didn't even know what a CTA is!

I am going to do more research online but for now they are on top of my list.

Surdo, I agree the source of the bad review is not the most reliable out there, that's why I brought it up on this forum to see if anyone has had a similar experience with them.

#12     Mar 9, 2009
  3. This is a fair overview. I managed some accounts through PFG and there was a lot of human error, including $25k being put in one of the accounts by accident and taking it out a week later. That being said there is nothing malicious from what I saw.
    Personally I feel there are better brokers out there.

#13     Mar 9, 2009
  4. I moved my main account to ADM with APEX. I friggin love it! It was a great move, I am going to move the smaller account eventually but it's like 11 k so really nothing doing either way. I just get tired of having to call the desk, it really can mess prices up with lag time.

#14     Mar 10, 2009
  5. I know some brokers who work @ PFG & they're very upstanding, likeable, honest people.

PFG, in my opinion, is a good company for a retail trader who doesn't trade too frequently.

Some professional traders may prefer trading directly with the clearing firm (PFG clears through Prudential, I think).

MF Global & RJO would get my vote. I hope this helps!

:)

#15     Mar 10, 2009