Anyone using Kase X indicator on Ninja Trader?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Cathersides, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I jus started trialling Kase X on Ninja Trader. It looks good but no chance to backtest and it appears that most signals disappear quickly if they are losing money within the 2m/5m timeframe. So as a trader it means a lot of in and out trades. Does anyone have experience with using this indicator? It isn't cheap but curious whether it is worth the investment, thanks!

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

if markers appear and then disapear that's not something you can use in real trading. how can you depend on that?

3. maxinger

maxinger

I tried hundreds of indicators before.

The best indicator is the invisible one.

Happy indicator hunting.

MarkBrown likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

5. easymon1

easymon1

6. Their explanation is that the indicator is not confirmed until the end of the candlestick. Makes it frustrating though

murray t turtle and MarkBrown like this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

ah so there maybe a setting to prevent it from plotting until the end of the bar.

Cathersides likes this.
  8. %%
    I like some indicators\
    200 period moving average. An intraday move is not the same thing as a close price @ end of day, or end of candle.
    But since we get paid on price not indicators ,you may want to consider that also.
    Especially if you dont like frustration+ i don't.:caution::caution:

Cathersides likes this.
  9. Shax

Shax

If it is helpful, I have tested some indicators for Tradestation by Cynthia Case, but in my opinion they are nothing special:

Kase Peak Oscillator

Kase CD

Oscillator of Kase Indicator

Kase DevStop

Cathersides likes this.
  10. Shax

Shax

On the Futures.io site, there are some indicators by Cynthia Kase for Ninjatrader, just type in the SEARCH box:

DevStop indicator

Kase bars for Ninjatrader 8

#10     Dec 7, 2022