Anyone using Go Futures/FAST ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TWMPMM, Oct 13, 2005.

1. TWMPMM

TWMPMM

I am currently using these guys as my broker. They are an IB of Farr Financial. Their trading platform(FAST) has integrated streaming charts and is one of the main reasons I picked them. The platform is free and the data feed from electronic markets is also free to clients. Well, like mama always said "You get what you pay for". The charts are crap, constantly freezing up and falling behind. if I call in (they do answer the phone!) I'll get something like "uh, nobody else has called in" :confused: Maybe I'm their only client, I wonder sometimes.
    Any feedback on this issue would great. Thanks guys

2. Truff

Truff

If you are having freeze up problems then that is inexcusable. If you want a platform with charting, i use Trademaven and i love it.

3. RachelM

RachelM Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Strategy Runner is another great execution platform that also offers charting.

4. Yep, I gotta agree with Truff on this one. I'm not sure you can beat the TM platform through Proactive Futures using the Transact feed.

Don

5. RachelM

RachelM Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

The top of the line platform is X_Trader. This platform gives the fastest execution; it's powered by Trading Technologies.

6. TWMPMM

TWMPMM

I was thinking Strategy Runner. I am trading teeny tiny(one lot on ES) until I achieve consistency. That IS the key is it not. Regardless, I think I should give these guys the boot and find myself a new broker. I had the charts freeze up again this afternoon for about 15min.. PS: Thanks for the replys.

7. nkhoi

nkhoi

try Open Ecry, they have DOM and also PATS platform, hook it up with Medveq quote $7/m for charting then you get the best broker and almost free charting.

ps. I also looked at Farr since they are near me physically but I got better deal with Ecry.

8. TWMPMM

TWMPMM

Not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Do you use the J-Trader for order entry and DOM and the chart window from Quotetracker?

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

they has their own DOM which is similar to J-pats look and feel.