Anyone using Advanced GET Real Time?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Jurase, Jun 6, 2001.

1. Jurase

Jurase

I would appriciate anyones opinion regarding this software.
    I just received demo CD and It seems very sofisticated.
    How It works in a real world?
    Thanks.

2. Advanced GET is a pretty piece of software, but it is based on a flawed system which is Elliott Waves. As such, I find that stuff pretty useless in real life trading.

3. hsanson

hsanson

I have tried the full version of Advanced Get Realtime with Quote.com feed, but my opinion about it is that it is a black box system dressed as standard indicators. They say they can predict turning points in the market with their proprietary Elliot Wave projections and similar concepts, but after trying it for several days, I find it as accurate as watching the stocks with my bare eyes.

I am in the process of evaluating other real time driven softwares such as Stockwatch Pro, Wealth-Lab.com (get their 20 day realtime free demo at www.wealth-lab.com, it is as powerful as tradestation and does realtime too), Investor/RT from Linnsoft.com. Also, Ravenquote is a pretty decent package, but all of them are just charting packages where you can program your trading system into. They are not prebuilt systems with buy/sell signals.

If anyone have more questions, just shoot them, I am ready to answer as much as I know.

hsanson