Anyone uses or heard of Infinity Brokerage? Are they as great as they say the are?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ProfChaos, Aug 17, 2006.

1. ProfChaos

ProfChaos

I'm thinking about opening an account with them, and I don't think I've ever read a thread here about them. Has anyone ever heard of them or used them before? Are they reliable? how do they handle issues and problems that come up and how often do those happen?

Their homepage site is:

http://www.infinitybrokerage.com

I'd like as much feedback as possilbe please, thanks guys.

2. Check NFA basic. Lot of complaints.

3. ProfChaos

ProfChaos

Thanks a lot for the idea, I checked and found 0 complaints. How did you find them?

4. My apologies; I was thinking of Vision LP.

5. ProfChaos

ProfChaos

I still haven't heard anything from anyone, is it cause no one uses them or knows them?

6. Patricio

Patricio

I have just opened an account with them after looking at many options. I previously used Cybertrader. I found them to be very helpful and professional, they will negotiate fees dependant on your trading activity. They offer various trading/charting platforms and use TransAct futures as the clearing house.

There execution of orders is exceptional according to Tradethemarkets.com, I have limited experience to comment on this right now. They also offer a service to assist you in obtaining the CME electronic membership which will give you discounted fees.

I dealt with Josh Harris j.harris@infinitybrokerage.com

Hope that helps.