Anyone used trenfund.com? Any Good or bad feedback?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nu-guy, Oct 13, 2002.

1. nu-guy

nu-guy

Hi all,
    Has anyone here used trendfund.com's services for trading stocks? I appreciate any comments you may have good or bad or just simply your experience with Trendfund.com.

Thanks in Advance.

nu-guy:)

2. mjt

mjt

Do a search on this site. You'll find several threads dedicated to Trendfund.

3. nu-guy

nu-guy

Thanks, MJT.

nu-guy :cool:

4. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

don't waste your time- its overpriced and full of crap.

5. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

search for the name waxie- that is the alias of the man who runs the site- michael parness. i do not think he is that great of a trader- think about it- if you can trade profitably, are you going to waste time posting on a website during the trading day??? his whole scam is to get people to pay $400/month to listen to him. fwiw, my old boss had a membership and let me use it. i rarely did- this guy is a total schmuck.

6. Well,

If you want to pay $400 and join Trendfund.com, that's okay with me.

But you should know that Waxie hasn't been on the site since august. So if you're paying someone $400 bucks a month so they can accomplish their dreams and shoot a move.. then go ahead.

:p

7. Let's just say that to say that it sucks, doesn't say enough.

But why pay $400/month - just check out "waxie"s very cheezy late night infomercials where he tells you that if you buy his lame little trading course (read the fine print though - it's not as cheap as he tries to lead you to believe) that you'll become a millionaire just like him.

Jeez, if he's making as much money as he claims (although if he is, it's probably from suckering people into paying him $400/month and/or buying his "course"), you'd think he could produce a professional looking infomercial at least!!

Just one person's opinion :)

8. nu-guy

nu-guy

Thanks all for your informative feedback.

nu-guy :eek:

9. I lost all repect for Joe Theismann.

The people they interviewed on the informmercials are probably the staff people.

My 3 cents,

Omar