anyone used QST?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by basis, Jun 4, 2007.

1. basis

basis

2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Yes it was good 4/5 years ago.

I am not kidding.

It seems they stopped updating charting improvements.

Good initial project but now this thing is old

3. psturm

psturm

Lorenzo, you must have QST confused with another product. QST was born 7 years ago as a web charting system. It has since evolved into a fully integrated front end trading system. It is continually updated.

Here are some unique and relevant features:

1. Consistent user interface. You can trade from any screen. Left-cick is a buy, right-click is a sell. It works from anywhere. Click on a last trade, bid or ask from any screen and ou can trade. This includes harts, price ladders, depth, quote monitor, quote board and on and on.

2. Multiingual. QST can be deployed in any language. It includes a localization editor that allows an user to translate the English into any language by themselves. All you need is a knowledge of English and trading lexicon and you can deploy QST in any language.

3. World-class charting capabilities. Just take the 2-week trial and see for yourself.

4. If you trade sprads or options, we have analytics that will calaculate synthetic outrights vs. strategies so you can choose the best execution. The options analytics calcaulate all greeks from 4 different pricing models as well as volatiltiy skews.

I could go on and on. Give it a try and let me know if yo find anything lacking.

Paul Sturm
    Developer, QST