anyone used Pristine? Good or bad review?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by breezy1, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me frustrated? about what? LOL................... the bottom line is that u cant teach someone how to trade in 2 days no matter how much u charge......$2, $20, $2000 whatever, its not going to happen....sorry..... end of story !!!

While youre at it , ask ya pristine buddy how many people attended his seminars and times that number by $2000 and then tell me he didnt buy that house on tidbits by doing seminars !!:D U DO NOT HAVE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MIND...u think these guys are charging $2000 for 2 days out the goodness of their heart ......LOL :D THINK AGAIN !

ps. have u been to college...... one class does not cost $2000 at most colleges, also they teach for longer than 2 days :D

#51     Nov 11, 2002
  2. I purchased the Master Day Trader book along with Velez' video on Swing Trading. I get their weekly updates, POW etc. I think the information is solid fundamentals, however I ordered Alan Farley's book The Master Swing Trader at the same time. It is far more informative, but the PRistine info was easier to digest at first. However, I continue to study Farley's book and if I was going to pay for more training I would sign with Farley ($189 for 6 months) over Pristine. Pristine info is solid but way over priced IMO. I haven't been to anyone's 1-2 day seminar. I just think you can get better training at lesser prices on the net.

#52     Nov 11, 2002
  3. i think i can get a discount if i sign up for $10,000 worth of seminars... should i do it?

:p hehehehehhehhehe

#53     Nov 11, 2002
  4. $10,000 ?????? Hey , thats only 2 weeks with pristine ..:D :D LOL

#54     Nov 11, 2002
  5. sseiden

sseiden

My name is Sam Seiden and I am an editor of Pristine’s publications, The Pristine Day Trader, Pristine Lite and The Pristine Core Trader. Recently, it was brought to my attention that there was a question about Pristine on a message board that I may want to address. There are posts in this message board that are incorrect (mainly, some remarks made by “bornagainbandit”) so I thought it might be helpful to offer a suggestion. My only suggestion is to take advantage of our free services. Pristine offers more “free” education than most have for sale. I suggest you take advantage of it, print out what appeals to you and use it in your trading. I have been a student of Oliver Velez and Greg Capra’s teachings and I use the Pristine Method in my Pristine capacity and my research for Pristine’s Newsletters and Services. You can experience their unique talents for yourself. Once you have fully investigated and absorbed our free services, you will be able to make a sound decision as to the true value of our services for you. As you know, one of the keys in successful trading is accepting responsibility, and most that fail never take responsibility for not succeeding. In my opinion, Pristine provides the needed foundation that every market participant needs to become a Master Trader. We have been ranked “Number One” by Barron’s, Forbes, and Stocks & Commodities magazines for a reason As for Greg and Oliver, they will answer every question you may have. I do not teach individuals on the side but do teach privately in our coaching program. Alongside Greg Capra, I am one of three certified Pristine Trader Coaches. Pristine Seminars such as “Trading The Pristine Method™ Part One, provide the necessary foundation to insure solid growth during the learning curve. I am not in the area of sales but do know that Pristine offers some special incentives on occasion. Please contact a Pristine Counselor at 800-340-6477 or counselor@Pristine.com if you should have further questions. I would recommend that you conduct your “own” due diligence, and our website certainly has enough free information to help you make the right decision. Whether you chose Pristine or another educator out there, I truly wish you well in your trading career. Have a good day.

#55     Nov 30, 2002
  6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

About time someone from Pristine clarify things. I use Pristine free services & some trainings, am very happy with them. Pristine education is excellent compare to others in the market. Wish I have started with Pristine.

It is just my opinion.

#56     Nov 30, 2002
  7. what ever happened to the hedge fund ??

best,

surfer:)

#57     Oct 3, 2003
  8. Blew up months ago, Seiden was fired. Lawsuit city. Yikes :(

#58     Oct 3, 2003

9. whoa ! do you have a link with more information ?

thanks !

#59     Oct 3, 2003
  10. No I don't. Ex-boss told me all about it, he was an investor in the fund. I did see something on SEC's site a while ago. I'm going to look again.

#60     Oct 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.