anyone used Pristine? Good or bad review?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by breezy1, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I think Pristine Method has been updated with time, market & tool also. Gregg's Intaday trading does not use rsi or macd, indicators like that.

#11     Sep 22, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

feens:

For openers I am not defending Pristine. Add to that the fact that I know, and do not like Oliver.

Secondly, the book is entitled The Master Daytrader - so one could assume that that is the style of trading you were talking about.

And finally, I have little regard for wise ass punks who freely insult people, and expect the key to success and riches for just a few grand.

You are looking for what does not exists, and unwilling to pay for it anyway. Your expectations are unrealistic, and your odds of success are slim to non-existent.

#12     Sep 22, 2002
  3. There is no way that you can learn how to trade and be profitable in 2 days let alone 2 months. Pristine is like the 900 number who tells you he has the pick for today's game and for X dollars you can have it. What a crock !!!!!

If they are such good traders why don't they trade for themselves !!!! Because it's not easy, and they have guys like you giving them money for no reason. I guess I cant blame these guys for their trading strategy -- Take your Money and RUN !!!!

Banker

#13     Sep 22, 2002
  4. @Tampa

Three posts and you still have posted nothing of value. The original question was posted by Breezy wanting to get feedback regarding the Pristine Method. My advice was to be wary and to conduct a little more research before jumping in. If not careful a person can get wrapped up by spending $2000 dollars on a seminar and then they rationalize, well I have the 2 day training and I don't want to waste that $2000, so let me open an account with $30,000. My overall theme has been to be hesistant about the method as the entire mess comes across as one big sales pitch to me.

Your first post you stated a point about the idea of their trades making entry in a down market. Obviously you did not know what you were talking about as their recommendations have included plenty of shorts.

You then state you can lead a horse to water, but.... this would mean you support the Pristine Method.

You have never addressed my issue taken with their method of assigning an arbitrary $ amount to a stop even break.

Your second post you once again show your lack of any knowledge by assuming a book with the word "Daytrader" in it means that all information contained in the book revolves around intraday trading.

Your third post basically says throw money at the situation. Well many people have done that based on greed and they are no longer trading. You state you have to be willing to pay the price to learn to trade, I have also heard that sales pitch. You are an obvious idiot and I feel very comfortable insulting you so keep the posts coming.

A fool and his money are easily parted....

#14     Sep 23, 2002
  5. TAguru5

TAguru5

I've used pristine and they suck for the $ you have to spend. If you want to learn, just go to stockcharts and look in the Public List. There are some good traders there who are kind enough to post their charts and setups. AND, it's FREE. Here's the best IMO.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID345192

#15     Sep 23, 2002
  6. tampa

tampa

feene:

Lets get a few things on the table. I am not affiliated with Pristine in any way - now or in the past. I neither endorse, nor recommend them.

That being said, allow me to tell you that I am familiar with their methods. There is nothing secret, or special about them. They amount to common sense chart reading, combined with momentum. Period.

I am very sorry that the FREE weekly pick failed to put money in your pocket. But what I can't figure out is why a know-it-all wise ass punk even bothered to look.

As for your disappointment with my failure to post anything of significance or value, all I can say is that life is full of disappointments. I feel reasonably sure that you will experience even greater ones in the future.

#16     Sep 23, 2002
  7. @Tampa

Once again you prove yourself to be a complete idiot. You capitalize FREE as if that is why it was a bad trade. It is almost like you say well of course it will not make money, it is their free pick. Why would they publish a pick for FREE that will make people money?

Listen moron, if you run a business and you want someone to buy your product then you give them reasons to. I personally have not purchased any of their picks as not a single one has shown any promise. I also believe in researching a product before I use your tactic of throwing money at the problem.

As far as me being a wise-ass know it all punk, I admitted in my first post that I am not a "Trader God". Throughout my posts I also admit not knowing everything about the Pristine method. My posts were an objective and personal opinion of what I have noted.

It is you that in your first post stated if a Pristine Trader fails it is because they ignored the rules and that you can lead a horse to water. Now, several posts later you are reversing your position and saying, "I don't like Oliver, and I do not endorse the Pristine Method."

So let this wise ass punk remind you one more time, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!! Think before you type. As far as my disappointment about you posting anything of significance, I will get over it. I am certain you have nothing of value to post anyway and I would hate to see people like Breezy listening to your brilliant strategy of throw money at the problem.

#17     Sep 24, 2002
  8. Overpriced for what you get.

Good reading of selected books would do better than being ripped off by all their hype and media presentation skills. Their stuff worked in the one direction up marketplace, where more and more customer / retail traders were coming into the markets, although they nor tech-analysis measured that phenominon as such. That contributing factor has not been repeated and a lot of what they measure (1-2-3 count, etc.) doesn't work, or better yet, isn't worth waisting your money on trying to see whether or not it will work.

#18     Sep 25, 2002
  9. alain

alain

their trading course must be sensational since it can teach you how to trade in two days!:confused:

By hazard do they also offer a two day course for brain surgery? I would like to be a brain surgeon.:cool:

#19     Sep 25, 2002
  10. Hubert

Hubert

i think they still have a free trail heck what do you have to loose

it free

lol

I evean know a little back door that you can get for free as long as you wish

I have called them and infored them of it but i see they still have not fixed it
    lol

i guess they will never learn

#20     Sep 25, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.