Anyone Use Wallstreetbrain.com?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rlopeck, Feb 14, 2003.

1. rlopeck

rlopeck

Two days ago, I tripped over an advertisement for Wallstreetbrain.com, which claims over 80% successful trades over the past 5+ years, with an annual return exceeding 300%. Strangely, the report listing the yearly results looks similar to those generated by INDIGO, which i have also used.

According to the blurb at the above web site, the first month is free, all subsequent months around $80 a month. They send you a detailed list of stocks to purchase at open (anywhere from 1-5), with a date and/or time to sell the stock within the next 2-3 days. The concept is that you make from 4 to 5 % on your winning trades, which overcome the 8 to 11 % losing trades, because you have a 4-1 win-loss margin.

However, there is nowhere in the description stating actual stocks picked on actual dates, or whether you have to short any stocks, or if this involves options trading.

My question to my fellow traders is, has anyone else ever used this product, what are your thoughts and, more importantly, what are your results?

Thanks,

Bob

2. noprophet

noprophet

Gee, I've never heard of them. Maybe someone will come along to enlighten us all, like Obvious Shill perhaps.
    Noprophet

3. azzie

azzie

sounds pretty unreal to me.....