Anyone use Wall Street Access for trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by new2trading, Sep 17, 2002.

1. I ad this company call me today about switching to them. Has anyone ever used them or heard anything about them? Any info would be of great help.

:)

Carol

2. Hubert

Hubert

only direct acess here sorry

3. They tried to tell em they were direct access. Thats why I was asking. :)

Carol

4. I used to have an account with them for options trading. While I would not recommend them for direct access stock trading (they are web-based), I do think they are among the tops in customer service for options trading. They also allow you to enter sophisticated options strategies online, which is nice. I also like Mr. Stock for options trading.

5. Kymar

Kymar

That's hard to believe. I used to trade with them: Great company if you trade options and/or very large positions, and if you like to have someone else work your orders. Otherwise, they're way behind the times for stock trading, even for web-based stock trading - and they've had nothing remotely deserving of the term "direct access" unless there's something new and big they're doing that hasn't gotten out yet. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened, I guess.

6. They're not direct access but web based as has been mentioned. And I agree that they are primarily options oriented. You can trade equities there but their commissions are steep, around $25 round trip, I believe.