Anyone use Tradovate?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by J.P., Jul 4, 2016.

1. Xela

Xela

Now he tells me ... o_O

#11     Jul 10, 2016
  2. ryker

ryker

They also don't have all the futures available (I think their selection is quite limited) and they only support outrights for now.

#12     Jul 10, 2016
  3. Cloud based what???? It's called the internet. Let's see...back in the old days. No smart phones. I could still log into my account for any site and the cloud..err.i mean internet stores my profile information and all settings. So if I log in at any random computer I still see my same settings. Well because it's stored in a profile on the cloud...err....internet. ( man I need to quit making that mistake). So whats the big deal here??

And subscription based. So great. How difficult it is it for a firm to alter their pricing model if they wanted to compete.

In short, nothing I see new here. Nothing proprietary. Good luck. Watch your funds in these places. Too many of them gamble with YOUR money.

#13     Jul 22, 2016
  4. Tradovate Rocks!!! Great platform with great prices.
    Any issues I have the tech support responds with answer or a software enhancement.
    Trade on computer or phone.
    3 thumbs up!!

#14     Apr 5, 2020
  5. toby400

toby400

$40 for overseas wire transfers ?
    Three thumbs down !!

#15     Apr 13, 2020
  6. I am basing my 3 thumbs up on low cost CME futures trading not wire transfers overseas.

#16     Apr 13, 2020
    TimtheEnchanter likes this.