Anyone use "Teach Me To Trade"?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jmb_sf, Aug 26, 2003.

1. jmb_sf

jmb_sf

Hi Everyone!
    I'm looking for the best software to help me trade. Recently I came across the Whitney Education Group's "Teach Me To Trade" software called "The Trade Center." Whitney told me that a previous edition of the software was called Wall Street Mentors "The Investrio Mentor Center." Does anyone know anything about this software?
    Does anyone know anything about Profit Rite's software called "My Profit Portal?" It looks like a Whitney product, but they denied it.
    Thanks for any feedback.

2. Holy Shit Dude!

The software you mentioned is THE WORST PIECE OF CRAP on Earth. Not only do they fail to teach you anything useful, but after you order they do all kinds of sneaky stuff like double and triple charge your credit cards. My friends all bought that software and one of them got a call at supper time every day for a year. That fu$%ing company kept trying to sell them add on products that you need in order to use the main software.
    Another one of my friends bought that software and was so disappointed that he tried to take it back. When he arrived at the main office for the return the company president pulled out a gun and threatened to blow his head off if he returned the software.

Buyer and SPAMMER beware!

3. newtoet

newtoet

They do that at my local BestBuy also.

:D