Anyone Use Stockfetcher?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Title pretty much sums it up. I have ditched a stock screening program that I used for a long time and am looking to replace it. Stockfetcher looks interesting, but I'd like to hear from users. Basically, I'm looking for something that lets me screen for custom-defined patterns.

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

AAA

I was a subscriber for about eight months. I cancelled my subscription only because I decided swing trading wasn't for me, as it was only useful for EOD filtering. The program is pretty well thought out and very user friendly. You can perform some pretty basic easy-language programming, as well as advanced input for screening stocks. It has a healthy database of pre defined pattern recognition, as well as a public forum for member supplied strategies, and most are rated by users. At the time I think it was about $9.00 per month, so it won't break the bank. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

3. I've been trying out their beta for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I'm thinking about subscribing soon as its out of beta

4. Schaefer

Schaefer

I don't trade stocks anymore, but I still use the service. It's so much fun to play around with the ideas, and to backtest some strategies (though limited), for aound $8-$9 a month. You just can't beat that :cool:

Schaefer