Anyone use Shortboy.com??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Vinny Gigante, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Rock,

Have you stopped following millennium-traders? If yes, any particular reason why?

#21     Jan 14, 2002
  2. trader88,

GoodMorning,

YES! I have stopped using M/T...

I feel, with Alfa, I can make more profit with less trades...and YTD...I am.

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#22     Jan 15, 2002
  3. pumping stockbee.com?

doesn't make sense for you to throw in your 2 cents, when you came around here pumpimg you stockbee.com left and right. Your 2 cents ain't worth a penny.

Sam

#23     Jan 15, 2002
  4. Rock,

Thanks for your reply. I feel the same way about millennium - too many trades for too little money.

#24     Jan 15, 2002
  5. Listen pall all I know is you and rocky are the same person and you run that rip of site Alfa trading, and I am not the only one who thinks the same. Rocky comes on as about 5 different people who have posted here about 3 times.

All you have to contribute to this board is commentary on your site so leave it out.:mad:

#25     Jan 16, 2002
  6. wwatson,

GoodMorning...

"Listen, I am the biggest waste of space who uses this board. I would like to see somebody argue with that."

NOT ME!!!!

Listen pall all I know is you and rocky are the same person and you run that rip of site Alfa
    trading, and I am not the only one who thinks the same. Rocky comes on as about 5
    different people who have posted here about 3 times."

wwatson = FUBAR

This is me and always has been....I use no other
    name on the WWW.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/RockTheLurker

If YOU have TheBaitsim (balls) which I DON"T THINK YOU DO, post your link, or ColorThemBlue.

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#26     Jan 16, 2002
  7. You look like something of airwolf or the A-team on your photo,
    Everyone check it out its a classic:)

#27     Jan 16, 2002
  8. Jaba122

Jaba122

I wonder where people find time and energy for all this BS after trading. What's the secret? I need to know. Everytime someone starts a genuine thread there's always a bunch of people starting a fight after only a few posts. Is this really necessary? Can't we keep it clean and informative? Do we really need to read all this crap, only to find 1 or 2 posts that refer to the original question? I don't think that's the way ist should be...

Peace, and respect.

Jaba

#28     Jan 17, 2002
  9. >Listen pall all I know is you and rocky are the
    >same person and you run that rip of site
    >Alfa trading

I just HAD to come out of retirement for this one.

*IF* he was the guy running Alfa wwatson, I'd tip my hat to him. In the last 3 months, Alfa has made me more money than all the other sites I've subscribed to in my year of trading combined. Against my ~$200 in subscription fees I have pulled just over 10 grand out of that site. (with less than 400 shares average).

Your picking on the wrong site.

JB

PS: Of course you will accuse me of being a pimp for Alfa, but my hundreds of previous posts as Turok will refute that quite effectively.

#29     Jan 17, 2002
  10. johnborton (turok) i see you wrote a testimonial for alfatrading. care to explain that? were you paid for that test?

#30     Jan 17, 2002