Anyone use RT Trader Pro ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by prox, Nov 16, 2002.

1. prox

prox

From www.naq.com

I'm looking for a tick based charting platform to replace Quotetracker. Price and functionality is key. Anyone use this have any opinions, perhaps when they were shopping around for software? For what it's worth, PM me your user name and email so I can use it as a referral if I sign up.

2. If you need the best in tick-by-tick charting and integrated order entry for your trades, and you trade either CME, CBOT or EUREX, TradeGraph's patent pending TickFlow(TM) chart is the best answer for professional traders.

However, the price is higher than the 'retail' packages -- if you cannot budget at least $500 per month for your trading platform, or you are not a full time trader, then TradeGraph is not for you.

On the other hand, if you are a professional trader looking to participate in futures markets actively, then there is no better tool than TradeGraph -- significantly better than Trading Technologies (TT) and CQG put together, which is basically the high-end solution for futures traders at the moment.

TradeGraph is a Chicago based software development company with software for charting and trading using exchange direct market data and exchange direct trading only -- TradeGraph is not offered as a charting only or quote service. If you are looking for a new level to trade at and you have the resources to trade professionally, we welcome your inquiries.