Anyone use Lets Go Trade (dba Choicetrade)?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by cdcolvin, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Here's another broker I'm looking at. Any feedback on these guys? There are no ratings in broker ratings.

Thanks,
    Chris

http://www.choicetrade.com

2. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I'd stay away from it only because they offer Spectre IV as part of their trading package. Any firm that associates with such products is not reputable in my eyes.

3. Funster

Funster

Actually I've just signed up with them as they seem to be the best deal for a firm that offers electronic bullets.

Not interested in SL4 - their free traderoutedirect package with cheaper commish is the one I'm going to use.

And hey, they have got SIPC so you are covered up to $100k, right?

Will let you know how it goes.

4. What kind of a name is that?? Who are they trying to attract -- 5th graders?

5. Could we please get some more nonsense going on SL4. Those guys touting it were some of the funniest posters ever. Did anyone ever get the trial or demo to work? Anyone actually using it?

6. nitro

nitro

I am seriously considering them because of the bullet option.

nitro

7. nitro

nitro

Exactly as I was thinking...

Please let us know how it goes...

nitro

8. AA remember that? Oh man those were the days. I never had so much fun in my life going at it with sl4ceo and his sidekick xcowboy. SOmetimes when I am bored and missing the old days, I look up that thread and read it just for fun....and still laugh just as hard every time That was truly a classic.

9. nitro

nitro

BTW,

Did I read that right - 3/4 of a penny for the route version of the software? Is that "all in" ?

nitro

10. mjt

mjt

On their website: "For bullets, the minimum commission is $10.00 per trade."

#10     Sep 27, 2002