Anyone use KwikPop?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hanhao, Mar 9, 2006.

1. hanhao

hanhao

2. hanhao

hanhao

does anyone use it?
    i got a feeling that it uses zigzag system or some other system that uses future values to generate past signals

3. Well? Does anybody use kwikpops? I'm interested in purchasing it. But I would like feedback first.

Is it a winning sofware system? Worth the money? It's expensive. But if we win, then it is worth it. But if we lose with it, then I don't want it for free.

4. Well, first of all this is not a system. It's a tool. There have been some threads about it in the past. I myself asked quite a few questions about it and Yannis was very kind to answer them. It was two years back or so. It might be interesting to revisit this topic though, so perhaps Yannis and others who use this tool would want to share their experiences with us.

BTW, I really don't think that the chart from the first post shows KP or correct me if I am wrong...

5. rtrading

rtrading

I know traders who swear by Kwikpop, and I know traders who have tried and didn't like it. As for me, I have never used it, but I did call them a while back and talk to the owner... He seemed like a straight shooter and told me that it is a good tool, and not a strategy. My advice.... demo it, see if it helps your own trading style... but definitely don't plan on any indicators being a holy grail.

Good luck!

6. I've used it for quite awhile now, once you get to know the indicators they are certainly an improvement on traditional moving averages etc. It's like anything else, you get back what you put into it, but the raw material is exceptionally good