Anyone use kettlebells?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by acronym, Mar 4, 2008.

1. LOL yeah my favorites are the swing and shoulder press. They're really good for building fluidity in your motion. Great for GPP work.

#41     Mar 26, 2008
  2. my GF saw your pic.. got best sex since last week..

thanks man

got any more i can show her?

:D

#42     Mar 26, 2008
  3. Oh, i beleive you, i doubt most of what you see in such pics is the result of anything other than juice (size, definition)or amphetamines (ripped). I have to say, i dont pay much attention to underwear ads though. :)
    I've "had" big traps, but that doesnt qualify as articulated as such.

Armoured saint has a huge trap-maybe he should keep it shut?:p

#43     Mar 26, 2008
  4. I think he's still waiting for some more photos of Reaver. For his girlfriend, of course. :p

#44     Mar 27, 2008
  5. But of course:D

Just an aside, my bro has been following the spartanhealth regime for 3.5 weeks, and lost 4 notches on the belt.
    Not that seriously nutritionaly, but brutal workouts, in which kettlebells have played a part.
    I estimate, maybe 3-6 kilo's, easily.

It should be mentioned, he did it before, and was in the best shape of his life, this is a revisit, something i havent even got close too.

#45     Mar 28, 2008
  6. cals out vs cals in. lot easier not to put it in your mouth in 1st place then EAT IT, try to burn it. it's take an hour hard exercise out your life to burn off a doughnut.and that's before you get to the FATJUST SAY NO :D

#46     Mar 28, 2008
  7. #47     Mar 28, 2008

8. This is more your speed, I think.

http://www.myspace.com/distinguishedtouch

Hope I didn't give you the wrong impression.

#48     Mar 29, 2008

9. Oh, i toooootally agree with EVERYTHING you say, and your nutritional advice is ENTIRELY salubrious.

Most of the weight gain was the result of medication (you are such a douche) , but in this instance i will bow to your INCREDIBLE knowledge , obviously ,consuming something that guarantees ridiculous weight gain is equivalent to eating fries all day long, regardless if thats actually the case or not.

Machines? Machines are taking over....its people like you, just like you, that lead to the rise of the machines, you dont know what your doing, you have to be stopped!!!

I bet he misses the terminator reference, coz hes still looking up salubrious......what a douche

Im thinking of picking up some of these, too
    http://www.kettlebells.com.au/store/1x15kg-Power-Clubs-p-149.html

#49     Apr 1, 2008
  10. LOL What the hell are they supposed to do:D

#50     Apr 1, 2008