Anyone use EAs for MT4?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by 4EXJOE, Jan 4, 2010.

1. 4EXJOE

4EXJOE

Now before I get slammed for whatever may pass for a slammable offense around here, let me start by saying that I'm not looking for an EA that will trade my account for me, but rather some that I can use as a guide to help with my trading and give me ideas.

I'm a total newb when it comes to programming but looking to increase my knowledge in that area.

Anyway, I've seen all of the FapTurbo nonsense and some other EAs that promise the world but I'm sure deliver anything but.

What I'm looking for are EAs that one could use like a technical indicator. My understanding is that most of these aren't complicated but would be interesting to see where others decide to place their trades. Something I could follow along with on a demo account.

Anyone have any ideas? Looking to start out with cheap ones than maybe get more involved if successful.

thx.

2. speres

speres

I wouldnt go near mt4 they're a rip off

3. bstay

bstay

4. yeah, cant get more of a rip off than free.........

5. speres

speres

trust me, if you trade through mt4 you pay.

6. I would just use Metatrader for charting.

Anyways, I wouldn't buy Forex Stealth. I just looked into it, and it appears like all it is is the 25 & 50 SMA.

I broke-up the indicators, but they're usually used together. So, according to Forex Stealth, buy when a candle closes above the 25 & 50 SMA and sell on the opposite.

[​IMG]