Anyone use and/or follow Ken Wolff ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gene, Dec 19, 2000.

1. Babak

Babak

rtharp,

since Ken's strategy is momentum, please ask him how he has adapted to this low momentum environment. Or how he would change his strategy if this continues or gets worse?

thanks

#11     Sep 3, 2001
  2. i was a member of mtrader for about 4 or 5 months.. Ken is a super nice guy and i really believe that they try to teach their methods.. the problem i found was that Kens strategy is highly intuitive.. basically, its not something that can be defined simply and plainly.. sometimes they will call a buy on xyz because some other stock that they think leads xyz is bouncing.. other times they will call a buy because the day before xyz bounced 7 times before it finally started to move up and xyz is making its 7th bounce of the day.. im sure some people are able to use Kens ideas with success but personally it wasnt helpful to me..

i am currently a member of realitytrader.com which is run by Chris Schumacher and his parner Vad.. they have a very well defined strategy that is consistently applied to every call.. both Chris and Vad have gone out of their way after market close to give advice and counsel to myself and many other members of RT.. i am a very satisfied customer of realitytrader..

just my 2 cents..

-qwik

#12     Sep 3, 2001