Anyone try TCNet yet?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by formikatrading, Jul 3, 2002.

1. cas

cas

I tried it awhile back, but dropped it as soon as I realized that you can not do charts on the ES or NQ..either intra day or daily. I wanted to watch the ES on 5min charts..simple enough....but not possible. I asked them about it and they said they would add my request for future releases.

cas

#21     Dec 10, 2002
  2. I got hooked up this week. For me, this software should work out well. I don't know if I would like the format for "scalping," but for swing trading, it should allow me to better utilize some of the set-ups and chart templates I've developed on TC2000 over the past 2 years.

#22     Dec 16, 2002
  3. honghsu

honghsu

Gordon Gekko,

Compare with $79.99/month of TCNet, I wonder how much the eSignal service monthly you have to pay.

easyguru,

questions about TCNet. When you scan the market using end-of-date based PCF with TCNet, do you have to connect to Internet all time?

Does the TCNet 2.0 can scan using all existing PCFs of TC2000 you have?

When you use TCNet, is there any function TC2000 have while TCNet is missing?

Happy CHristmas,

#23     Dec 22, 2002
  4. The TCnet PCF work on delayed data you have to download data periodically.
    TCnet has same PCF as TC2000 . All the other functions are same. Only TCnet has real time and other indicators like fibs and multiple charting.

#24     Dec 22, 2002
  5. Has anyone else noticed that the TCNET for certain symbols are all messed up. Do me a favor and let me know if the chatys for CRY, CEDC, & RLI on your TCNET, match Yahoo or some other services. I compared the charts to Yahoo and IBD, and the TCNET one's were way off.

#25     Dec 22, 2002
  6. I have compared the quotes they are same on yahoo and tcnet on all three

#26     Dec 22, 2002
  7. The current quotes are the same, compare the yearly charts.

#27     Dec 22, 2002
  8. Easyguru,

Look at the CRY chart does it show you that it fell from the 30's early this year? Or does it just show you it traded in the single digits?

#28     Dec 22, 2002
  9. it shows it went from 32 to 1.40 and currently trading at 6.33 on yearly chart

#29     Dec 22, 2002
  10. Thanks, I'll call TCNET, there's prob something wrong with my TCNET.

#30     Dec 22, 2002