Anyone try or using this software ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by syswizard, Aug 2, 2022.

1. What I do not understand they make so much a mistery of their software. They do not explain anything and just let grow your fantasy when they describe the software in fancy words in their mailings. I had a look on their free forecasts. On GBPUSD it was ca. +114 pips on Wednesday and about +160 pips gain on Thursday. I just looked at the main time until London fixing. They really have a 80% win rate or something that high. But I cannot say something about their drawdowns. It looks to good to be true at the moment as I can tell. But as far as I have seen it in the videos is not that simple built at all. Some say it is kind of seasonal cycle with MACD and zigzag indicator. But I cannot confirm that. It seems it works so far. The only way to check without paying upfront is to look on their free weekly forecasts for Wednesday and Thursday on their website and see if you can profit from their signals. Also I checked that their trend filters, ATR stops etc. and all the additional filters does not make the basic strategy/signals better. I have seen comparable equity curves from their mailings here. If you really needed that then it would be a sign that there are problems with any predicitive character of their plain signals/forecasts. So if anyone checked their performance on other symbols from their free forecasts I would appreciate any posts about the results here.

#11     Aug 5, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

For 2500 bux, I'd rather die by a thousand cuts over time with my own mistakes in trading, rather than blowing it on a single aorta severance by buying this POS. Really? Flux indicator? So some kid saw the Back to the Future movie series and got inspiration for this BS?

#12     Aug 5, 2022
    lucysparabola likes this.
  3. It's not infallible, but it does provide a framework for a high percentage win rate system.
    I've seen it in action first hand.
    I like to call this software "Dots and Lines"...because that's all you get....LOL. image_2022_08_03T14_50_32_272Z.png

#13     Aug 5, 2022
  4. Sorry not to be clear and have been misunderstood. You only need to look on their free projections/signals for Wednesday and Thursday on each week when they come out on each Tuesday before. If you can make money with it, there is no reason to buy anything. Because I assume that is already the best what they can offer. Maybe Mondays and Fridays have much worse results. They offer wide ranges on symbols like ES, NQ, CL, GC, FX etc. If they are really they good they are claiming you would easily get to the max trading size limit you can enter at each signal so the free days projections are full enough to look at. Just if someone is unsure whether it is just BS or not you only need to look on their forecasts and then you can verify yourself. I did it with cable as I am more interested in FX. But I did not look on other asset classes. So if someone could tell us if the signals are good or not, I think that will bring some value for this discussion/topic.

#14     Aug 6, 2022
  5. Currently being tested.....1 month of results will be ready by 9/1. Preliminary results look promising.

#15     Aug 6, 2022
  6. Those free projections produced for GU a loss of -181 pips today (London session).

#16     Aug 10, 2022
  7. + 13 pips today for GU London session with that free projections.

#17     Aug 11, 2022
  8. WTF is GU ?

#18     Aug 11, 2022
  9. GU = GBPUSD = cable (jargon).

#19     Aug 11, 2022
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

"trend-following for intraday futures has proven to be much less profitable than COUNTER-TREND systems. "

Proven? How do you prove it? You don't even know how to tell a trend.
    You have no idea how an intraday trend following system works.
    In order to prove that you need to test every intraday trend following system in this world, yet you probably never know one.
    Tell me how my intraday trend following system works?
    Did you test it?LOL, You know nothing about it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    #20     Aug 11, 2022