Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Does the contract offer from the funding partner require an exclusive relationship? Not sure how it would be enforced anyway, but legalities are still important.

#41     Jun 24, 2018
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Absolutely not. No exclusivity. That said, it can be difficult to trade multiple accounts with success, so please be cautious if that's what you want to do.

#42     Jun 24, 2018
    MsFutures likes this.
  3. Someone asked why people would want to do this if they can afford a 20K account on their own. I think it has a lot of appeal to be able to trade risk free and still get 80% of the profits. It is less pressure dealing with Helios than answering my wife's daily question, "Honey how did the trading go today?" :banghead: Helios understands drawdowns --- my wife does not. :D

So, I am in for the Gauntlet. I will let you know after the 60 days if I made the 10% profit to pass the test.

#43     Jun 25, 2018
    Turveyd, tyro, MsFutures and 6 others like this.
  4. Jck2015

Jck2015

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....!! :D:thumbsup:

#44     Jun 25, 2018
  5. lukas

lukas Guest

@Earn2Trade-Ryan
    Ryan,
    Did you have a chance to find out if the CQG Qtrader/INtegrated Client OR X_Trader/TT Platform is going to be available for the Gauntlet and for a funded account?
    It would be a feature that would really make you stand out among your competitors - hopefully it can be arranged

#45     Jun 26, 2018
  6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I did! Sorry for the delay. Had to speak to a few people. Unfortunately, neither would be available in The Gauntlet. We are switching away from CQG data feed for a number of reasons, one of them being that we cannot include commissions costs to make it more realistic to a live account. Since we're using Rithmic now, we do not have access to CQG apps.

Regarding XT/TT, unfortunately same sort of situation. They have their own feed and they don't connect with CQG or Rithmic backends. This makes them unavailable to Gauntlet users. That said, I've discussed with Finamark development and they said that if there is enough demand, they can create a bridge to the TT/XT API that would allow for order entry on TT/XT and have the orders sent to Finamark. This would allow for use on the Gauntlet but would be a significant development effort. If there is enough demand for this, we will look into it further!

As far as live accounts go, yes, both CQG Q/IC are available as well as XT/TT. However, the trader would still need to provide their own software license for this.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, feel free to come chat us.

#46     Jun 26, 2018
    patrickrooney likes this.
  7. Hi Ryan,

Have you spoken with anyone at TT about this? It looks like something that's totally doable on our side through our API solutions.

Best-

Patrick

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    #47     Jun 26, 2018
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hey Patrick, we've looked at your API but have not spoken with anyone yet about it. I understand this would be something that the Finamark trading platform would have to integrate with your API. I'll reach out to you via PM to get in contact with someone about this.

#48     Jun 26, 2018
  9. lukas

lukas Guest

Well done, gentlemen. If it does not cost much on Finamark side to do it, then please implement it and you will win many potential clients.

#49     Jun 26, 2018
    Earn2Trade-Ryan likes this.
  10. pipeguy

pipeguy

Selling courses? Why not to get proper funding if you are really good at doing speculations or picking right investments? Is it so difficult for your Pros to meet your own requirement and get funding from serious investors? You could make much more money, couldn't you?

#50     Jun 27, 2018