Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. This is interesting.

What I see is that this firm wants a trader to pay them to give away the traders system as well as the traders R/R profile. Am I reading this correctly?

#31     Jun 24, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  2. qlai

qlai

I meant ET is not a platform to encourage people with limited funds to start trading.

#32     Jun 24, 2018
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Absolutely not.

As I specified, we don’t ask you to give away anything proprietary. For example, a description given could be: “I look for 1-2 good setups per day on Crude Oil where I target 10 ticks profit. I only trade during the 8-1:30pm timeframe”. This description is provided at the top of the trader report we provide to the prop firm along with the performance. Think of it like a cover page to your resume, with the trades being your job history.

If the prop firm sees your trades held to that description, you’d likely receive a better offer than if 50% of the time you traded NQ, during the night, 20-30 times for 2-3 ticks. That sort of trading didn’t fit your description of how you trade and they would likely ask for an explanation before they formulate what your offer would be.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    #33     Jun 24, 2018
    JamesRoscoe likes this.
  4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

When it’s your own funds in the trading account, absolutely correct. If you have limited funds it’s my opinion you should not risk that capital. Trading capital should be funds you can easily afford to lose.

#34     Jun 24, 2018
    tyro likes this.
  5. Jck2015

Jck2015

I'm just wondering why platform recommendations are web-based Finamark, unlike your competitors who use standalone windows platform, which is familiar to most traders, such as: Ninjatrader / Multicharts. In addition you also do not offer the option to use other platforms.

#35     Jun 24, 2018
  6. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

It’s the recommended platform because it’s one of the only ones that doesn’t currently have any license fees to use for live trading. It’s also built by one of our partner firms, currently exclusive for our members (will later be available retail). It’s the easiest one in my opinion to start off using and is built at this point for beginners. We believe existing traders going straight for the gauntlet will already have their own software they are used to.

That said, you can absolutely use other platforms. Ninjatrader, multicharts, Sierra chart, MT4, etc. We do mention to contact us if you have a different platform you’d like to use (https://help.earn2trade.com/platform/what-trading-platform-can-i-use-in-your-program). We are currently working to update our website with a list of the other platforms but in the meantime please feel free to contact us if you’d like to see if your platform is supported.

#36     Jun 24, 2018
  7. Jck2015

Jck2015

Correct me if wrong, as far as I know "R | Trader non pro (Rithmic)" free of charge for live trading, so I can use for entry order with R | Trder?

#37     Jun 24, 2018
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

We are just bringing Rithmic on this week so we’re still figuring out all the different platforms that can be supported. I believe you’re correct, other than the $0.25/side/contract fee on live trades. Yes, you can use R|Trader!

#38     Jun 24, 2018
    Jck2015 likes this.
  9. Jck2015

Jck2015

Glad to hear bringing Rithmic in, I just sent some detail questions to your support and look forward to the answer. Thx you.

#39     Jun 24, 2018
  10. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

We don't see the request yet but we're on the lookout and will get your questions answered. Cheers!

#40     Jun 24, 2018