Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I have to be honest, I kind of like this E2T firm. As a huge critic of TST, I never felt with them that they are there for the trader with all their BS artificial rules. They simply just don't give out a good vibe. Ryan already explained the differences in post #17 so I am not going to repeat them.

From a backer's POV, it makes sense to see more days of trading, not just 10 days that could be only 10 trades. (Of course TST isn't stupid either, that is why the second step with more trades is there.)

Not having an automatic profit share also makes more sense. The bigger the trader's profit the more share he can argue for and even if the backer gives up more %, over all they still make more, so everybody is happy.

Now the price of the try out is a bit hefty, but still comparable to TST and it probably cuts down on the wannabes. After all they are looking for expert traders not for newbies who might get lucky.

So I wish E2T well, and hopefully they can prove that real backing firms do exist...

Pekelo approves!

#21     Jun 23, 2018
    Turveyd, tyro, Handle123 and 4 others like this.
  2. qlai

qlai

Hm ... With all the technology available nowadays to prove one's edge, why would anyone need this kind of offering?

#22     Jun 23, 2018
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

The idea is that by describing your trading style and methodology as best as possible, without giving away anything secret, it allows our trading firm partners to see if you’re trading by your own rules and strategy or just trading randomly. One of the biggest keys to success as a trader is planning your trades, setting your own rules, and sticking to it.

#23     Jun 23, 2018
  4. lukas

lukas Guest

Hi @Earn2Trade-Ryan ,

Is it possible to use either CQG Qtrader/Integrated Client, ot X_Trader/TT Platform in the Gauntlet? What about later on, once the trader has been funded?

If not, are you planning to add these platforms to your offering?

#24     Jun 23, 2018
  5. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

We are currently doing some switches regarding our simulated feed for the Gauntlet due to some changes with the CME. Let me check on this for you on Monday with the feed providers and I’ll report back here Monday!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    #25     Jun 23, 2018
  6. volente_00

volente_00

No interest for 6 months

Old Mike is gonna have to step that tst game up a notch
    :D

#26     Jun 23, 2018
  7. These types of programs are a great idea. However, they have an unsurnountable inherent flaw.

The flaw is the fact that if a person can not save or earn or create the 10-20k$ provided on their own; they are clearly not suited for the markets. they lack a critical quality. Otherwise. I like it

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    #27     Jun 24, 2018
    fan27 and qlai like this.
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I would have to disagree but everyone needs to look at their own situation and why they need the extra capital versus doing it on their own.

You don’t know someone’s life/financial circumstances. There are a ton of reasons why they may not have the funds to fund a 10-20k account for themselves. Or maybe knowing it’s their own money has led them to take unneeded risks and they are looking for a little more structure and help.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    #28     Jun 24, 2018
  9. qlai

qlai

Ryan, I think you should stop. This is not that kind of platform (I hope).

#29     Jun 24, 2018
  10. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

It’s a platform to help people learn to trade and to assist them in getting placed with a prop firm as a professional trader.

#30     Jun 24, 2018
    Jck2015 likes this.