Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Correct - nothing locking you in.

#141     Nov 17, 2019
  2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

If you're no longer trading for the prop firm, that removes that criteria making you a CME "pro".

#142     Nov 17, 2019
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Correct - If you don't need the Helios market data, you can just execute on it. Just please note that not subscribing to market data on the feed you execute on means you will not see real-time PNL. So be prepared to track that yourself.

#143     Nov 17, 2019
  4. right...I know that. Some compliance departments are so paranoid they even avoid insurance professionals in the finance industry I am told. They must believe you and steer clear of any discrepencies. I was told this by another trader and the way compliance acts is it all comes down to knowing their client.

Look Ryan..you are even scared to comment openly as you say you cannot advise anybody...so you understand.

ES

#144     Nov 17, 2019
  5. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

I'm not scared to comment openly :) The rules are clear. You're either a pro or a non-pro and you're suppose to report what you are. If you choose not to report what you're suppose to, that's your call.

#145     Nov 18, 2019
  6. I am confused a bit between trading platform and market data. By using Helios market data is there is flexibility as to specific platforms -- specifically can Sierra Charts be used with Helios market data when working for them?

#146     Nov 19, 2019
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Intestering read just started the 25k mini gaunlet, all good so far, $2.22 per side was high but they reduced to $0.89 per side which is fine, NinjaTrader license free, nice, loads of videos and training material once on the program.

When live funded you can remove the daily loss limit and drawdown stops at 25k so as long as you don't drop below 25k or attempt to hold over night, trade to many contracts in error then all is fine.

If you do get defunded then you can still with withdraw any profits which are in the account.

#147     Nov 26, 2020
    userque likes this.