Anyone Tried the 60 Day Trading Gauntlet from Earn 2 Trade?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Illini Trader, Jun 19, 2018.

1. cafeole

cafeole

I learned a while back that when dealing with other businesses, you live by their rules, get them to change them, or pick a competitor that best suites your needs. I don't sweat it, I just move on.

#131     Oct 1, 2019
  2. tradertb

tradertb

Yes, this is why I concluded to just trade my on account. It is much easier these days to open an account and trade either micros or a few minis. Doesn't take much to set up

#132     Oct 1, 2019
    cafeole likes this.
  3. arana67

arana67

Say you get a funding offer and after trading for Helios for a while, you decide to trade your own money. How does that process work? Do you just inform Helios, withdraw profits, and go inactive?

#133     Oct 1, 2019
  4. tradertb

tradertb

Just trade your own account,period. Pass up all these evals

#134     Oct 1, 2019
  5. GuyCL

GuyCL

Exactly. I have the funds to get started on my own. I like the structure, I like the pricing and program it is now.

#135     Nov 15, 2019
  6. GuyCL

GuyCL

yes thats the steps

#136     Nov 15, 2019
  7. But what about going back to 5 bucks a month for data fees instead of $105.00/Mo? Does he need to change brokers or will his current Broker go along with this?

If he rolled the dice and never disclosed pro status then this is a non-issue.

ES

#137     Nov 15, 2019
  8. GuyCL

GuyCL

No idea.

#138     Nov 15, 2019
  9. GuyCL

GuyCL

wouldnt this negate the second $105
    Helios : If you already have a data feed and simply want to execute on the Helios feed, you do not need to subscribe to the Helios Rithmic data feed for charting and will not incur any costs.

#139     Nov 15, 2019
  10. CME fees apply as far as I know...

#140     Nov 15, 2019