Anyone Tried PFG Currenex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Moe27

Moe27

PFG is a very solid firm they are #30 on future's mag top futures brokers and they are very well cap, they also offer mt-4 now, comm is kind of high at $10.50 rt on 100k but they told me they are not in the business to trade against there clients, they have very large clients on the future side and forex side of business, im using there mt-4 demo, spreads during the time i trade is 4 pips add in $10.50 thats a little over 5 pips i can live with that, also i can trade up to 100mill per trade on there mt-4 platform so im thinking about going with mt-4, thanks to all that reply.

#11     Feb 7, 2009
  2. nabil114

nabil114

what is spread on ib on eur/usd at off hours? second thing your profit stay in eurs and they change as weird time.

#12     Feb 8, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

anyone tried fxcm new active trade platform, this platform is suppose to be pure ecn with out fxcm marking up the spreads and they just charge a comm.

#13     Feb 17, 2009
  4. We Aint that rich!

#14     Feb 22, 2009
  5. Yes, traded on PFG Currenx for awhile. Nothing wrong there at all. PFG is a good firm and I still work with them, just on futures only now. Currenex platform was and is solid, same as anywhere else.

#15     Feb 22, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

:eek:

#16     Feb 23, 2009
  7. 4XQs

4XQs

Apologies for the late reply. I have an account on FXi, but I have not used it (yet) and have actually not seen the live feed there either. So I cannot comment on it. People seem to be saying that since summer of last year it's become a lot worse and not really worth pursuing.

#17     Feb 23, 2009
  8. Friends,
    Is PFG currenex good?
    Or you guys are using someone else now.

I am looking to use a prime broker having currenex technology

Please can you assist.. thanks...

#18     Dec 16, 2011
  9. PFG CX, rock solid. Pricey, but high quality compliance. Talk to Ryan Hansen, he is very good with customer relations. The more units you move the better the price.

The Ever Speaking Highly Of PFG VIPER

#19     Dec 16, 2011
  10. bigranger

bigranger

They don't bother replying to their customers if that helps!

#20     Feb 7, 2012