Anyone tried Genetic Sytem Builder software?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ssp729, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ssp729

ssp729

2. Get in contact with @fan27 I think, if I understand correctly, that he is using similar mechanics to parameterize and generate trading strategies. He may not use a genetic algorithm but uses his own selection algorithm. I am not a believer of this approach as I think it heavily fits to past data but he claims it works for him, so all the power to him.

3. ssp729

ssp729

Thanks GRULSTMRNN

4. fan27

fan27

I have not tried the application but it looks interesting. As GRULSTMRNN mentioned, I have a somewhat similar approach but my solution is more targeted to those that want to use AlgoTerminal for live trading or have the resources (money to pay me) or know how to build a code generator for my product targeting another ATS.

5. ssp729

ssp729

GSB build automated trading systems, i am thinking of trying

6. Collagen

Collagen

I have purchased GSB last December. Overall very happy. I have used as well other 2 similar software before but this one offer the most advanced features in term of customization of the data You want to analyze and verify. Developer also very responsive and helpful to provide technical support in the myriad of settings that the software offer. There is a free Demo that You can try to see how it goes for You.

7. ssp729

ssp729

Very interest Collagen. Do you know if i need to have my own data to test for demo? Are you trading live from a trading system generated by GSB?

8. Collagen

Collagen

I think You may find data for ES not sure 100% about that. But Yes, You will need to upload the tickers You want to analyze/testing and You have to be careful about that, There is a video with all the instructions to do it properly and get meaningful results in return. Yes I am currently trading a couple of systems that have been generated by GSB, ES, RTY.

9. ssp729

ssp729

Thank you very much Collagen!

10. ssp729

ssp729

How are the live results? Thanks!

#10     Jul 1, 2019