Anyone tried Freedomrocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ettore, Jan 19, 2007.

1. I saw this over the weekend...any fresh thoughts?

#51     Jun 4, 2007
  2. taramj22

taramj22

Well...I've been in this with my live account running since March - and my fresh thoughts are this:

It works exactly as they said it did, and I simply continue to be astounded at how much I have made in the past couple months with this program. Now, as FreedomNots referred to in the past, I have a "biased" opinion because I am a representative. I can't deny that I am a representative so my opinion could be considered bias....BUT, if you want to look at my statements you can, as they speak for themselves.....no biases there...just pure facts!

Also - with regards to being a representative. I have joined all sorts of MLM/networking programs in the past and none of them have come to fruition...mostly because I suck at recruiting people. I am not a great sales person, and I hate calling people and going to meetings, etc. Well...I started out (like I've done in all of my past programs) all excited and advertising every place I could think of (pretty much just forums), and then I quickly lost interest in advertising. Now I pretty much just keep my blog updated regarding FreedomRocks and if people have questions, I answer them. Anyway - my point is that I've actually done very little advertising and I already have over 20 people in my downline and am making a decent monthly return with the business side of it. I have NEVER called anyone in my downline on the phone, I've done all my questions/answers via email. Basically - the system sells itself and people come to you searching for information. Most people wait on the side lines for months...just watching...and wondering if things are going good....they keep watching and wondering and keep seeing that we are making consistent returns...and then FINALLY they decide to join themselve. So....it just takes time...but people do come.

Now - most people interested in the "forex" side of it are not interested in the business side of it...many are actually turned off by the business side of it. You don't have to be a representative...I have many people in my downline that are JUST customers, and JUST use the system....and don't recruit anyone. The fact is that MOST people make MORE money just by using the system in trading then they do as a representative!

As far as me making my $100/month on my tiny $2000.00 start up account. I have made much more than my $100 fee on just my $2000 account. Will that happen every month in the future....probably not....but I've got a nice cushion saved up already to pay for most of this next year already. The forex markets are unpredicatbale and there IS risk involved so just because this system seems safe...doesn't mean that you can't lose money, but so far the majority of FreedomRocks investors are VERY happy with the results.

One thing that FreedomNots addressed is completely true in that you just "accumulate" your earnings...not compound...until you reallocate. It is really best not to reallocate very often and after being in the program a bit longer I have learned that. I have not yet reallocated my account, however on Wednesday I am adding another $2800+ to my account. It is a LONG term program and if treated as such I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I hope that helps. :)

#52     Jun 4, 2007
  3. i'm calling in the UN peacekeepers !:D

i'm with Forexforsmarties which is a similar but somewhat different version of Freedomrocks and so far, it's working.

just learn the system and then you can do all the calculations so no need for subscription anymore.

just trade the eur/usd and usd/chf to be safe. i had to use 50% margin at 50:1 leverage at Oanda but i divided the 50% margin into 2 parts of 25% each so i can open a 2nd position should the market turn negative.

i also keep the hedge extremely tight so both pairs almost the same units. i forgo the interest but grab the 'scalp' profits.

so far, 3-5 percent monthly........

#53     Jun 7, 2007
  4. As all your post are about this firm I ssume you are a shill crud

#54     Jun 7, 2007
  5. i did read on several forums that users of FR are doing okay but i'm not with them though.......

#55     Jun 7, 2007
  6. I get spammed about once a month by someone or another spouting the system.
    I try to point out the other side of the statments and 90% of the time they come back with "I'm in the demo mode right now, so we'll see how it goes." Then in about 3 weeks they e-mail is no good and I wait for the next guy.
    Kinda like the Nigerian scams.

#56     Jun 7, 2007
  7. taramj22

taramj22

Aha - but, I am NOT trading demo anymore. I have been trading live since the beginning of March and have made a significant profit in both my accounts. In fact, I'm so confident of this system, I just put in another $2800 on top of my first measly $2000 account.

You can view my brokerage statement if you want proof of how it has been going.

I highly doubt anyone has been coming to you saying it doesn't work unless they either #1. They Did not try the system, #2. Tried the system with a higher than 10% margin, #3. Tried the system using the highly volitile USD/JPY.

It works. You can't deny the proof.

#57     Jun 9, 2007
  8. promagma

promagma

Some ideas posted earlier in the thread may be misleading to newbies:

The #1 reason people lose money in forex, is trading without a viable edge.

Feb. 27 wasn't very unusual .... shakeups happen, and it will happen again, at least as bad and maybe much worse. Or, the correlation will break down enough to bleed your account more gradually. But chances are you will be making lunch money for a while before that happens - that is the nature of the carry trade.

But you can't argue with tax deductions. :D

#58     Jun 9, 2007
  9. taramj22

taramj22

#1 reason people lose money in the forex -- well, I think this is debatable and all how you look at it. How about due to greed AND a viable edge? Maybe lack of experience/knowledge too?

I completely agree that shakeups happen, and it will happen again. Actually - I was running demo accounts when the shakeup occured, and after seeing my accounts after the "shakeup" is what helped me decide to open my live accounts. Even with the large drops in the markets - none of my six demo accounts were even close to a margin call. I was even trading one at 30% margin (eur/usd vs usd/chf) but even that didn't hit a margin call. The hedge provided my account with enough safety to allow me to ride out the low.

Out of all the people trading FreedomRocks - only 1-2% actually were margined out. I think that in itself says a lot.

#59     Jun 27, 2007