Anyone tried Freedomrocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ettore, Jan 19, 2007.

1. taramj22

taramj22

I said I "haven't" made money from referring people - not I "don't" or "wouldn't" - in other words...I personally have not signed up anyone yet...so as I said...I haven't made any money from referring anyone. And I'm not going to explain the system again...as it will continue to fall on deaf ears.

FreedomNots - I'm not sure why you keep this going. I said I agree with you that they shouldn't be saying "Zero Guesswork" because as I said, I think ANYONE getting involved should do research and understand a little about what they are putting their money into. As far as GBP/USD and JPY/USD - no I DON'T know if they are going to go up or down. NOBODY does..."I" just think they are about done with their long upward trend - it is MY personal feeling from the research I've done- and thus why I won't trade with those...that's all.

I DID mean "compound" not "accumulate" please don't patronize me. You can compound, buy closing your positions and reallocating.

I didn't say negative balances are NOT a big deal - I said they are not actual losses until you close the trades. I am sorry for your loss...but please don't try to twist my words to suit your purposes. Negative balances and account swings are going to happen with ANY forex system - if you can't stomach it, you shouldn't be involved with it....plain and simple.

I've already stated I'm biased...because I truely believe the system works....and as I said...if I ever hit a margin call...I'm sure I will be back here on the same "great and noble quest your on". But I don't believe with my settings I ever will hit a margin call.

If you want to give "unbiased" "FULL TRUTH" then why won't you list your actual settings? I know you can lie about your settings....but you can't actually say your "unbiased" and you are offering the "FULL TRUTH" if you don't provide actual facts about your account and show them that you actually were trading "safely" and well within the "parameters" of the FreedomRocks system. You haven't actually provided any proof to your statements....you have only proved that you had a margin call and your really ticked about it.

But I for one...and I imagine most, if not all, other "freedomrocks" customers and representatives don't believe that you were actually trading the FreedomRocks system appropriately. I understand you don't want to hear that you weren't trading it right....but facts are facts. You can't blame the system for your own mistakes and greed.

Good luck.
    Tara

#41     Mar 3, 2007
  2. Taramj22, I know it might seem like I'm attacking you but I'm really calling out Freedomrocks and their system and network marketing program which doesn't make anyone money except those in the upline. Seeing as that you're a representative, which you paid an additional $89 to be when you signed up, you're product is what's being challenged here. What you do personally is of course completely up to you. But if you are a representative and have a marketing website with Freedomrocks and paid your $89 representative fee, then you will be held accountable for the Freedomrocks information you post on these forums.

I'm keeping this going because I want to be the person that I couldn't find on these forums when I was researching Freedomrocks, which is an unbiased completely transparent and comprehensive perspective on Freedomrocks that would have saved me from losing $5000.

So you're going to compound your interest by closing and reopening your positions. Just so everyone knows, by doing that you pay the spread everytime you do that, increase your risk substantially because you're selling high and buying in again at a high point (plus paying the spread), and this is WAY OUT OF THE FREEDOMROCKS SYSTEM. The owner and the high ranking officials strongly discourage this. The idea is to "set it and forget it" as they've told me, and many people, over and over again. From the settings taramj22, and many Freedomrocks representatives, have mentioned earlier in this forum, you won't make money. If you compound your interest like how taramj22 says she will, you will be going outside of the Freedomrocks system and when you get a margin call all the Freedomrocks representatives will call you "greedy" (like taramj22 ironically keeps doing) and claim that you're not trading within the Freedomrocks system and it's your fault, not Freedomrocks.

I apologize for appearing to patronize you, that was not my intention. I'm here to make sure potential members have all the facts from an objective point of view and not getting all their information from Freedomrocks salepeople. Compounding your interest is outside the Freedomrocks system and is discouraged by them, people need to know that it's YOUR personal decision to do so, not the Freedomrocks system. So, the position still stands that the Freedomrocks system loses the $5000 player money going by many of their representatives' recommended "safer" settings. Compounding interest to make a profit is very risky and you will blamed and Freedomrocks will not, when you get a margin call.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll post my exact settings once you tell everyone how they can make money using the settings you recommended earlier while using the Freedomrocks recommended strategy and parameters. Here they are again:

$5000
    400:1
    10% margin
    USD/CHF vs. EUR/USD

This gives you a wopping projected $2.43 in daily interest as of Mar. 1, 2007 and run through the Freedomrocks Portfolio Allocator. So we'll say there's 30 days on average in a month.

$2.43 x 30 = $72.90
    Freedomrocks fees = $100 a month

$100 - $72.90 = -$27.10

-$27.10 x 12 months = -$325.44

So with your recommended settings, a $5000 player can risk all their money to lose $27.10 a month and $325.44 a year.

#42     Mar 3, 2007
  3. taramj22

taramj22

I haven't seen anywhere that you've proved I will lose money. In fact I have already showed how I will make money. Each person will agree with whatever they already believe so there is no point in it really.

I do know that closing positions to reallocate "simply" to compound is not part of the "freedomrocks" system and not a recommended stategy. I did not say that I plan to or have used this strategy - just that it is possible to compound your profits. I personally don't plan on doing that on a monthly basis - but do I plan on doing it from time to time? Heck yes. If I see my account is up 15-30% then I would surely rather lock in those profits then let them ride...and when I reallocate, I most likely wouldn't jump back in the very next day at that high level, and probably go at a lower margin to keep that principle safe....but that is going on into another whole strategy that again, isn't part of the FreedomRocks system so I won't go into it.

Anyway - I understand your purpose is to be the only person to disprove the FreedomRocks system. I just disagree that "your" story is unbiased and "full truth" as you claim....but good luck with your quest.
    Tara

#43     Mar 3, 2007
  4. Okay, here it is again. Here is how and why you LOSE money with Freedomrocks and your recommended settings. I'm giving you all the chances in the world to explain how this below makes people money:

$5000
    400:1
    10% margin
    USD/CHF vs. EUR/USD

This gives you a wopping projected $2.43 in daily interest as of Mar. 1, 2007 and run through the Freedomrocks Portfolio Allocator. So we'll say there's 30 days on average in a month.

$2.43 x 30 = $72.90
    Freedomrocks fees = $100 a month

$72.90 - $100 = -$27.10

-$27.10 x 12 months = -$325.44

So with your recommended settings, a $5000 player can risk all their money to lose $27.10 a month and $325.44 a year.

#44     Mar 3, 2007
  5. taramj22

taramj22

Seriously - I asked you not to patronize me. As I said - I have already showed that I will make much more than the cost of the system just by signing up as a representative. Whether I ever "refer" someone or not doesn't matter....I will profit by around $800 just because of the tax advantages.

As far as making the $100/month with the trading...you are listing ONLY the interest...although the trades may be small...every time a sell limit is hit, I have made profits. In just my demo accounts, I have made more than the $100 per month in my EUR/USD vs USD/CHF accounts between the interest and the trades with my accounts that I have set at 5%, 10% and 30% margins. Based on your calculations above - which are correct, all I would have to do is hit a sell limit once or twice in a one month period to account for that extra $30 difference between the interest and the monthly fee....I'm pretty sure in one month I will hit a sell limit once or twice. Atleast I have so far...but there could always be that month.....

You cannot just discount the trades and JUST try to make money with the interest. They are very clear that the higher the interest you try to make the more risk you are at. They have also said, you shouldn't even be trying to pay the $100 fee out of your account as that would require you to close your positions and reallocate each month OR just take it out of your balance which increases your margin....neither is a good strategy...if you can't afford $100 per month then you shouldn't have signed on with FreedomRocks to begin with.

It is apparent you were playing with money that you couldn't afford to lose....Never put your food/rent money into something like this. Forex is risky no matter what system you use. There are no guarantees....FreedomRocks just claims to substantially lower your risk...and judging by how the system worked for my seven demo accounts through the 2/27 drop - I believe that statement is true.

Tara

#45     Mar 3, 2007
  6. Oh, well I didn't you know you had a direct line to my in-house budget. Take a note all: when you try to make money with Freedomrocks and get a margin call, Freedomrocks representatives call you names ("greedy") and now they insult your personal financial situations without knowing a thing about them. This should give you an idea of the character these Freedomrocks representatives have.

You're really stepping out in front and representing the organization well, Taramj22.

I didn't remember hearing or reading in the Freedomrocks material that you need a tax break to make a profit with the strategy. That should really cause people the think about what the point and purpose would be to put money into the system. It's not an investment, it's a network marketing program.

Perhaps to help peddle your product you can post those huge gains you're making by selling 1 or two lots a month. Don't forget to include the price of all the lots you've been buying too as the market drops, especially the huge amount you've been buying over the past 6 weeks. When you work all that out, also please explain how much good it does you to basically be in the negative everyday due to your settings and Freedomrocks fees and hope that the market moves around to your advantage, something that Freedomrocks discourages.

#46     Mar 3, 2007
  7. taramj22

taramj22

I apologize if it sounded like I was attacking you. That wasn't my intention. Just to point out that you shouldn't play with rent money, cause it IS very apparent how upset you are that you hit a margin call. You obviously feel cheated by FreedomRocks and I'm sorry you feel that way.

I can only assume your settings were greedy - because you will not post them, what other option does that lead me to believe? The only logical reason I can think of is because you know that your settings were in fact not recommended by FreedomRocks.

You must have missed my post above that said more about making the money with the trading. You can make money without being a representative - I chose to be one because of the tax breaks. Any profit is still a profit and a good investment decision in my book...so if I am making consistent monthly profits by trading with FreedomRocks, then it is a good investment decision for me. Maybe not for you...but everyone's different.

Again...I hope that you find a system that works for you.
    Tara

#47     Mar 3, 2007
  8. mujoh

mujoh

#48     Mar 3, 2007
  9. Well said, Taramj22. I accept your apology. And your assumption that I was greedy and used my rent money because what I'm doing is wrong, and quite a stretch. If I lost my rent money I'd be out finding a job or working somewhere trying to make money, not here on forums talking about this. That's about as far into my personal life and finances I'm going to go.

And that's great that you find Freedomrocks to be a great investment. I believe that you believe in the product. I hope you, and everyone using the system, finds success in it. But I feel that for many, or most, that will not happen according to my own situation along with my family and friends. I feel it's an extremely poor way to spend your money and it's not an investment at all, it's high risk speculation, almost gambling and you're risking way too much for the kinds of returns you MIGHT get. All in all, it's a bad way to put your money to work. You may like it, but I'm talking to everyone reading here.

I also feel I have an obligation to let everyone I possibly can know what happened to me and how I feel about the system. If I just lost my money and cowered in the corner and let other people get sucked into this with one-sided biased views from Freedomrocks salespeople, I just wouldn't sleep well at night knowing that.

People need to be informed and educated on all the facts, from all sides before they join a network marketing program and put their hard earned dollars to work.

#49     Mar 3, 2007
  10. taramj22

taramj22

Also well said by you FreedomNots...People definately need to do their research before joining ANY program...and it is always good to hear BOTH sides.

Good luck.
    Tara

#50     Mar 3, 2007