Anyone tried Freedomrocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ettore, Jan 19, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

well, look like Freedomrocks ain't rocking but ET is def rocks, feel free to check out beginner guide from peleko or little duckling. It will answer all questions about trading that you want to know but afraid to ask.

#31     Mar 3, 2007
  2. taramj22

taramj22

That's fine. I'm not going to argue with you about it. I know where you got my URL from - not concerned about that either. I do promote it....cause I sincerely believe the system does work.

As I said...I would be upset too if I got a margin call. And FreedomRocks is not for everyone. If I get a margin call, like you say...I'm sure I will also be back here telling people not to join.

If I don't get a margin call and end up making money - then I will be better off for it and that's the only satisisfaction I will need.

So please go on with your great noble quest....

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a system that truely does work for you.

Tara

#32     Mar 3, 2007
  3. JB3

JB3

Tara,

Please do let us know the performance in the past week.

And I'm sure you made more money from the referrals than the actual interest/trading. And what is the point of opening a small account and never being able to even offset the monthly charge? I really do question the intent of your live trading account. Is it only to say you trade it Live and not just paper money? I just don't get it.

#33     Mar 3, 2007
  4. taramj22

taramj22

I JUST opened my first live account yesturday and actually - I haven't made a DIME from "referring" people.

The purpose of opening a live trading account isn't to "say" that I have a live account, it is because I truly believe this system works....and the power of compounding is any good investors "friend". Just by compounding the interest, it will not take long to make enough in my accounts to cover the monthly fees (even though that isn't even my purpose since my monthly fees are already covered by the tax savings)....but I think the bigger picture is NOT what I will be making in "interest", it is what I will be making from buying low, selling high. They are small trades...but they all add up. Any profit is good profit, and my purpose of trading isn't to go out and make 20-30% per month....but rather 3-5% per month. Not as exciting I know....but STILL powerful when you start compounding.

And - I am happy to be getting in now - AFTER the big draw down from 2/27. I feel that GBP/USD and USD/JPY have seen their hieghts and will probably start trending down on a long term basis - so I don't think it's wise to trade those right now. I also agree with "freedomnots" that they shouldn't be touting "Zero Guesswork" as I think ANYONE involved in trading forex SHOULD be learning what they are trading in and have some basic knowledge in what they are doing.

ALL my demo accounts also took a HUGE hit on 2/27 --- I went from a 15% profit to a 5-10% decrease in my accounts depending on the setup. That is a HUGE drop - there is NO denying that! I guess what I was most impressed with was the catastrophic proportions of the size of the market drop. It was huge and unpredictable - and a LOT of people lost their tails, but I wasn't even close to a margin call in any of my accounts.

NONE of my accounts have recovered yet...they are ALL still negative - but that is not "actual realized losses" - those are unrealized losses. If I was to close out my trades right now...I'd lose that "fake" money and those would be "actual losses". Whereas, when my sell limits were hit, that is actual profits realized that resulted in an ACTUAL account balance increase. It is hard to see my account negative, but if it REALLY gets me nervous, then I don't think I should be investing in the forex at ALL (regardless of the system).

I have to say, it will probably be a FEW months for anyones accounts fully recover from this (depending on what they are trading with), I guess my only point was that I wasn't close to a margin call. I lived to trade another day (even if it was only in demo accounts).

Tara

#34     Mar 3, 2007
  5. Taramj22, you obviously didn't read my post because I sited the forum where I got your marketing website where you have a lot of postings there touting Freedomrocks with your website on every one: http://www.piptrader.com/forum/foru...s&PID=2692#2692 That's just one example of about a dozen I found for you.

How are you "compounding" interest. The interest is just steady and constant, unless you're increasing your margin. But if you did that you would be greedy and overleveraging your account? I don't think you mean "compound" interest, I think you mean "accumulate" interest, big difference. Maybe you should clarify.

You said, "I am happy to be getting in now - AFTER the big draw down from 2/27. I feel that GBP/USD and USD/JPY have seen their hieghts and will probably start trending down on a long term basis." How do you know that? I thought Freedomrocks was a "Zero Guesswork Investing" system. What about the average person Freedomrocks targets that doesn't know all this stuff? How will they do in Freedomrocks? What should they do? Are they supposed to know this stuff? What will happen if they don't?

You also said, "I'd lose that 'fake' money and those would be 'actual' losses." You say that like the drawdowns aren't a big deal because for you it's only "fake" money. But for many people in Freedomrocks, including my family, friends and myself, the many was very "real".

You also said, "I guess my only point was that I wasn't close to a margin call. I lived to trade another day." Well I took that same Freedomrocks attitude during my first 12% drawdown about 5 weeks ago. But I, nor my family and friends, ever recovered and we just kept trending downward until one by one we got knocked out. But I guess if I had your recommended settings you mentioned earlier I'd still be alive, but it would only be good for my Freedomrocks representative who signed me up because I'd still be paying my fees monthly.

I'm here because when I was researching Freedomrocks in these forums before I signed up, I didn't realize it but all the people I talked to were Freedomrocks representatives and not unbiased users, or prior users. I'm one of the those people. I've stated all facts, and no one can or has refuted that. If anyone has questions about Freedomrocks I will give you the TRUTH, good, bad or indifferent. I'm not here to get people not to join Freedomrocks, I'm here to give the FULL TRUTH and to counter all the Freedomrocks representatives here so you all can get the most information and make an educated decision of what to do. If you have any questions about Freedomrocks I'd love to help you if I can.

#35     Mar 3, 2007
  6. It looks like the link to the forum where taramj22 posted her marketing website and touting Freedomrocks is having problems. The website is http://www.piptrader.com/forum and you can just search her name in their search engine and find all her postings with her marketing website posted below her name.

Remember, this doesn't mean she's not honest or credible, it just means she's selling the product you all are talking about here and you should consider that when talking with her.

#36     Mar 3, 2007
  7. Wasn't Freedomrock a K-tel record from the 80's?

#37     Mar 3, 2007
  8. You'd probably make more money selling the record than joining Freedomrocks.

#38     Mar 3, 2007
  9. #39     Mar 3, 2007
  10. JB3

JB3

Please, let's not be lawyers and play with semantics. You obviously get money from people who you sign up since you are a rep. True?

As for the directional moves "buy low sell high" that is a myth, you are just as open to risk as any other player in the market. Your only edge is the interest, and from your account, you won't accumulate enough interest to cover the monthly fee. So what is your edge?

#40     Mar 3, 2007