Anyone tried Freedomrocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ettore, Jan 19, 2007.

1. virgin

virgin

Late_apex,

There seems to be an error in your link :D

#11     Feb 9, 2007
  2. Hey, it's working for me... try it again. ;)

#12     Feb 9, 2007
  3. virgin

virgin

Now it works ! Thanks :cool:

#13     Feb 9, 2007
  4. Sebulba

Sebulba

I did not feel the need to tell anyone about the system, till I thouroughly proved it to myself.

I have traded options for years and enjoyed it and made much money there.

Thsi is head and shoulders above anything I have ever seen, that's all.

It is logical and reasonable way to hedge and trade to make money. Doesn't it make sense to buy low and sell high?

#14     Feb 9, 2007
  5. virgin

virgin

Sebulba,

AAH, you are back !

First you delete your post but when you see I made a snapshot of your post, you come back.

Off course we believe you, why you doubt that ? :p

Don't forget my 10 % commission for my posts (advertising) :cool:

#15     Feb 9, 2007
  6. KevR1025

KevR1025

There is a poster on another forum I frequent who is peddling this program. Yet similar to most MLM participants I have encountered- he has very little knowledge of business (in this case trading).

As per usual, MLM sales people often talk about all the money you can make or the stuff you could buy to get the suckers salivating at the mouth- yet they fail to mention the risks.

Good luck.

#16     Feb 9, 2007
  7. taramj22

taramj22

Ummmm...have you done any research - cause they do not use ANY EUR/CHF...Not sure what you are meaning about "netto" the EUR/CHF

Anyway - they use EUR/USD and USD/CHF which has a very strong inverse correlation - thus if you trade them at the same time your losses are ofset by your profits in the inverse currency pair...the purpose is not only to scalp small profits from natural marketing corrections...but also to gain more money through interest. I can tell you on only a $5K account, I am making around $10 a day just in interest....which comes out to around $300 profit per month not to mention the little scalp trades (buy and sell limits) that makes more money in my account.

A $300 profit on a $5K account is a 16% increase in account value....JUST in INTEREST ALONE....so how exactly is this a bad strategy?

Yes...I'm a member of Freedom Rocks - if you have questions about it...please let me know...I'm more than willing to help answer them.

Oh and BTW --- the "MLM" portion is just a BONUS...nobody is required to be a part of the MLM to use the system...you can join as just a customer.

Don't overlook the system, just because you don't like MLM's.

Tara :)

#17     Feb 12, 2007
  8. tara,

He meant this:

If you long in both EUR/USD - USD/CHF

That would equate to this:

Long EUR
    Short USD

Long USD
    Short CHF

You will notice that after the USD's cancel each other out...you are left with a synthetic pair EUR/CHF..thus your exposure to the direction of this pair.

Interest earned is a non issue as the movement can far, far exceed that of the interest differential...So higher leverage to bank that 10 bucks a day..may be too high indeed when factoring in possible ranges...hedged or not...To have PROPER LEVERAGE BASED ON THE RANGE, you would not be able to beat the yield of a CD, that requires no labor, time and management on your part.....

Now..as far as bi-directional grid trading, there are many over at Oanda doing this and some state that they are successful at it, for a time. But some of these traders have far exceeded my own knowledge of the markets and are senior traders to me...funny though..interest rates can change...as they build their "pools" they seem to disappear from posting after a while...some ride large drawdowns and are in it for the long haul only to lose it all...balancing the fine line of correlations and the positive carry can be tricky indeed & present most miserable trading days....filled with hope and the need for retracements...to catch the wave of tight TP's to fortify their balance with...taking the wave of range out of a long trend can be rather difficult over time...The labor involved without automation to trade grids CORRECTLY makes it unattractive to me as I am a discretionary directional trader that views interest as a micro-bonus to where i make my money at. putting the market in a "can" is not possible and when you realize this, you will grow immensley, Tara. just my opinion ...excuse me...

As far as MLM and the circus of the unregulated Wild West of Forex, you can agree that infomercials and MLM...Egold.....dot biz addresses and such...have no place in the serious world of trading.

When the masses are drawn into trading through these means and start calling themselves traders, without even having a clue about the markets they trade other than some signal service they have subscribed to...well I think you can appreciate that some traders that want to LEARN HOW TO TRADE, can be offended and rather protective of their industry and their fellow man/woman :)

Michael B.

#18     Feb 12, 2007
  9. taramj22

taramj22

Okay- I see what you saying about the "netto EUR/USD" --- so I went back to my charts and looked at weekly, monthly and yearly charts comparing all three (USD/CHF EUR/USD and EUR/CHF) -- it doesn't matter if the EUR/CHF is going up or down...the USD/CHF and the EUR/USD stays very well correlated as inverse pairs.

Of course they are not perfectly correlated - but they are very close and consistent.

As far as market changes are concerns...I'm very aware of the market fluctuations....but the purpose of the hedging stategy is to minimize these large fluctations....while you cannot eliminate them, it definately does minimize them. And the buy and sell limits takes the greed out of trading - which is why most people lose.

Back to interest - even at a 2% margin, I would still be beating what I could get in a CD...and using this system...as long as the proper currency pairs are used, I see know reason why 400:1 leverage would be "over leveraged"....it is really to our benefit.

Now...I completely believe that people should learn what ever they are deciding to put their money into...so I think that promoting that one doesn't have to read charts is really appauling....however, in all honesty, this system is so easy a child could do it.

As far as MLM being involved in forex - I have to say that I do understand your concern about people saying they trade forex when they actually don't know the first thing about trading forex other than what they have learned to do from the "system" - however, looking at it from a business aspect...I think it is an ingenious idea....

Cause "IF" the system produces results like they claim, then you automatically have undeniable proof by showing your brokerage account - and then you can not only making money using their system...but also by showing others. The product would sell itself if it works.

Tara :)

#19     Feb 12, 2007
  10. secxces

secxces

Tara...No, your wrong. Thats all I have to say. No more future enlightment for you.

ES, well explained. But they wont understand.

And as for freedomrocks..hmm. wait, isnt there a exact replica of this on the Forex-TSD forums.. Yeah, from what I understand its horrible. Also a quick search on google and you will see were posters on other forums never make the profits that these guys are explaining. Not too mention the entire concept is, well, anyone can conclude.

Whats the smell....sniff* sniff*, I swear I know that smell..sniff* sniff* oh its dog crap!!!!!

- secXces

#20     Feb 12, 2007