Anyone trading the DJ Eurostoxx 50?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Aug 22, 2002.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

Q1 - you'll right something is wrong here. Try to PM esignal support. Maybe its a bug.

#81     Aug 29, 2002
  2. Quiet1

Quiet1

i think they just don't transmit it. i know it took CQG ages to get actual trade volume for charts because they had to "build it" out of the feed from the exchange which is just cumulative volume i believe.

may all be different with new Eurex apis or whatever...

anyway, be happy to know what eSignal say about it.

#82     Aug 29, 2002
  3. x-or

x-or

Quiet1 is right.
    Esignal provide only DAILY volume data (not intraday) for european data.
    I read this in the European Data FAQ a few weeks ago and that's what i saw when i tried it.

#83     Aug 29, 2002
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Another problem with esignal: sometimes chart is not refreshing - price goes higher or lower, current intraday bar remains unchanged.
    Q: do I have to open an trading acct with MyTrack to get their charting service? Could someone tell me is it reliable?

#84     Aug 30, 2002
  5. Helenqu

Helenqu

Hi D-wav,

No you don't need to open an account with Mytrack. The charting service I use with it is Sierra Charts, excellent and very good value.

#85     Aug 30, 2002
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

thnx helenqu. What is sierra charts? add-on program like ensign for esignal? mytrack is cheap... maybe i'll switch to them.

#86     Aug 30, 2002
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

Oh God... i click on my track service plans. Step 2: open an trading account... :confused: where are exch fees???

#87     Aug 30, 2002
  8. Helenqu

Helenqu

Hi D,

You need to go into chat, then entitlements. You'll see the exchanges listed there :)

Don't forget to log out when you have made changes or they will be lost.

#88     Aug 30, 2002
  9. DT-waw

DT-waw

chat? where? please give me direct link. Sign-up process is very complicated at my-track. Why there's no clear, simple link "Exchange fees"? Sorry i don't understand it. Where's the list of indicators, studies, etc?

#89     Aug 30, 2002
  10. @DT-waw

you dont have to open a account !

its easy. i did it myself yesterday. mytrack offers quotes for sierra charts, called "silver plan" its $20 for the feed + $25 for sierra charts + $10 for eminis + $8 for eurex + ? what you like

1. you have to download the mytrack software. then restart first without installing the software

2. you have to download + pay the sierra chart software, its $35 for 6 month

3. start the online-registration process with mytrack...

so, in the end you pay $69/month for all incl eminis + eurex. the quotes match with the TWS quotes so far....

:) trading

#90     Aug 30, 2002