Anyone trading the DJ Eurostoxx 50?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Ditch

Ditch

Does anyone know of a datafeed, that supports tickbars on the ESTX? Thanks.

Ditch

#41     Aug 25, 2002
  2. Do you mean something like this?

It is from taipan realtime.

• fesx.gif
      File size:
      36.2 KB
      Views:
    #42     Aug 25, 2002
  3. wild

wild

Captain Future,

eSignal is second to none ... first class data, fast & extremely reliable.

regards

wild

#43     Aug 25, 2002
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Does Tradestation offer Eurex quotes? I called to ask about it and the woman I talked to had no clue, it took me 10 minutes to explain to her what Eurex is.

#44     Aug 25, 2002
  5. LOL Brandon !
    stevet what do you use then if you don't trust eSignal? CQG at $500 or so a month ?

#45     Aug 25, 2002
  6. Quiet1

Quiet1

Wild,

eSignal doesn't even have ACTUAL volume for Eurex! And Eurex has been electronic for what 12+ years?

Think that lets us all know what eSignal thinks of European focussed futures traders...last in the fing queue.

Q1

#46     Aug 25, 2002
  7. stevet

stevet

wild

do you have some sort of professional esignal account? you are always so positive about them, and i joke around that u work for them, but i just don't get why your experience is so positive

my experiences and other forum members experiences are so different to yours

it was not that long ago that they would not even have the eurex feed switched on and it would take them days to find out

#47     Aug 25, 2002
  8. stevet

stevet

Kicking

i wish, if only it was $500

its a bunch more than that - but when one emini s&p contract point is $50, i'll take the best data and charting i can get

#48     Aug 25, 2002
  9. wild

wild

stevet,

i´m just another ordinary satisfied customer ... neither working for eSignal in some hidden capacity nor receiving any "goodies" for making positive statements here or elsewhere. their service is well worth the price imo, particularly after the recent charting improvements ... not to mention the outstanding support and the very useful eSignal Yahoo! group (983 members):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eSignal

besides: by next week eSignal will have an IB order integration.

regards

wild

#49     Aug 25, 2002
  10. stevet

stevet

wild

but you were such a fan of them even when they had that joke charting, where it couldn't even save a trend line

#50     Aug 25, 2002