Anyone trading from Singapore?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Remiraz, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Remiraz

Remiraz

A lot of people do NASDAQ/NYSE/Emini opening 2 hrs swing trading or scalping.

8pm - 10pm SGT. Just nice, after work, before bed time. :D

#31     Aug 16, 2004
  2. Remiraz

Remiraz

Please elaborate on determination and patience.

It'll benefit many a struggling young trader. :D

#32     Aug 17, 2004
  3. the best traders in singapore are "gutsy, daring, fast, and Ya Ya papaya" determination and patience doesnt help much la..

#33     Aug 17, 2004
  4. bulleye

bulleye

Hi,
    they are enjoying the fruits of their determination and patience. They failed before, corrected it, and emerged even stronger. Its highly impossible for experienced traders not to face any setbacks in the initial stage of their trading. Only determination and patience will pull them through.

Rgds :)

#34     Aug 17, 2004
  5. of cos... they are gutsy and daring now because they have make the mistakes like ::-->whissy whashy, thinking too much, patience=hanging to losers, determination=not willing to accept lossing positions etc etc....

positive thinking and positive attitude are different too...does one know how to differenciate the two??. cheers.

:D

#35     Aug 17, 2004
  6. bulleye

bulleye

Hi,

my determination refers to positive attitude, for ur info.

Rgds
    :)

#36     Aug 18, 2004
  7. Remiraz

Remiraz

Determination = Not giving up when faced with failure in trading. Always looking for ways to correct oneself instead of giving up.

Patience = The willingness to spend time correct mistakes and doing one's "homework". Instead of trying to make quick bucks asap or giving up because trading is "too much work".

Am I right?

Thanks for the great advice.

#37     Aug 18, 2004
  8. I know there is a branch of Swift Trade which is a Canadian Prop Trading firm (I used to work there) opening up soon or is already opened up. I would think that's a good place to find a lot of independent traders who might want to hook up with each other to discuss trading North American/European markets.

#38     Aug 18, 2004
  9. bulleye

bulleye

Hi,

yup, its operational in Spore already.

Rgds:)

#39     Aug 18, 2004
  10. bull, ops in sin! so how its the operation in sin?? make big bucks already...? any new intake u know??

#40     Aug 19, 2004