anyone trading Brooks or studying him

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by padutrader, Jan 23, 2021.

1. padutrader

padutrader

old golfers do not die..... they only lose their balls.
    my time spent on course was the most enjoyable of my life

#21     Jan 24, 2021
  2. deaddog

deaddog

I agree. It's very much like trading.
    The cause of most your problems is yourself.

#22     Jan 25, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Your whole post is...

Padu, you just stated you are retired. So go enjoy your retirement, and stop trying to teach people how to not study.

#23     Jan 25, 2021
    FTDK likes this.
  4. I paid for his video course and a few months of trading room exposure. His course is good, much better than reading on the subject which can bore you to death. His trading room is non-commital percentage play with never or seldom disclosing his position. (still a value to me to get into his style of thinking). I think his style is never predictive but mostly just follow the momentum. I think it is a good deal if you are ready to play with $5000 of MES or ES. Even as I do not trade ES I can use his tape reading for stocks too, just the same.

#24     Jan 25, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

bull's eye
    ....you have to survive the bad shots....the mistakes.....without getting killed.....and make the game on a few good ones...it is an emotional battle.....just like trading

#25     Jan 25, 2021
  6. padutrader

padutrader

but it is much more exhaustive [ i think i can take out at least 25 strategies, probably a lot more} and gives a few powerful tips......his video course does not include second entries, correct me if i am wrong, and anything on trendlines including micro trend lines.....see what he says about second entries this alone can save and make you a lot of money see below. my losses are not reflection of his teaching....but my inability to wait for set ups which as he says is important to restrict risk. he is never wrong we have to be patient. and i never am rr.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    #26     Jan 25, 2021
  7. padutrader

padutrader

appreciate you advice ......as usual...i will frame them

#27     Jan 25, 2021
    #28     Jan 25, 2021
  9. padutrader

padutrader

let us be fair.

he makes it clear that all trades may go 'wrong' because of probability.......so even if he declares his position and it goes wrong.........what conclusion can you draw from that?
    that he is a bad trader.....?
    that he is talking and teaching shit?.
    most pros lose 40% to 70% of their trades and still make money.

and that is normal.......on good days and years they do better and make a killing.

there is no right or wrong in trading.....only a right or wrong P/L

he is teaching general principles of technical analysis........learn something...glean something and take something home.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    #29     Jan 25, 2021
  10. FTDK

FTDK

How is your PnL looking after 13 years of brooks?

#30     Jan 25, 2021