Anyone trade while high?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Aisone, Aug 10, 2012.

Have you traded while high?

1. No.

53 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. Yes and overall it's a NEGATIVE effect imo

8 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. Yes and overall it's a NEUTRAL effect imo

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. Yes and overall it's a POSITIVE effect imo

12 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. clerk

clerk

This is clearly an issue of strain/varietal; talk to your physician and farmacist.

#51     Aug 27, 2012
  2. Well, I guess if your HIGHly skilled to begin with, it could be done. I really don't know why anyone would want to be impaired in any way while risking trading capital. :confused:

#52     Aug 28, 2012
  3. I would say its not a good idea. You do need 100% focus. Sure you might get a little creative but I like the adrenaline rush much better.

#53     Aug 28, 2012
  4. you can tell who the old fogies are here on ET. Hard to get a computer high

#54     Aug 28, 2012
  5. i think you can get a pretty good idea of who is stupid too. how fricking stupid do you have to be to get high while making bets with your nest egg?

#55     Aug 28, 2012
  6. Free Thinker, What's it like to get high?

and furthermore, I don't make bets with my "nest egg" and if you do, you should get high

why don't you just give it up, since you are obviously talking about something you know nothing about

I happen to be an expert in the matter

#56     Aug 28, 2012
  7. are you trying to tell the world that "yes i am that stupid"?

are you an expert while high or without? it would make a difference.

#57     Aug 28, 2012
  8. doubt you are stupid, just ignorant, and I use the word "ignorant" in the classic sense, meaning lack of knowledge

#58     Aug 28, 2012
  9. so if i had your "knowledge" it would become clear to me that trading high, driving high and doing other risky things high is not a problem?

#59     Aug 28, 2012
  10. just curious how drug free you really are. Are you as drug free as Mitt Romney? When was the last time you had a cup of coffee or drank a Mountain Dew?

How long has it been since you ingested an aspirin or a Tylenol?

I don't take any of those drugs they advertise on TV, but the side effects sound like a real bitch.

#60     Aug 28, 2012